|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama Chia draw?
(a) The Tower of Seven Floors.
(b) The Seven Towers of Babel.
(c) The Seven Towers of Saren.
(d) The Tower of Seven Powers.
2. What happened that made Dan go out so foolishly unprepared?
(a) He thought he was tougher than he is.
(b) He thought Ruth would think him strong if he took nothing on the journey.
(c) He lost the second page of Ruth's note.
(d) He was suicidal.
3. What does Dan think he has solved?
(a) The riddle.
(b) The reason Kimo did not like him.
(c) The answer to Mama Chia's health problem.
(d) His choice for his life's work.
4. To what do some peaceful warrior souls agree?
(a) To endure mortal life for eons, reminding people of who they are.
(b) Residing in hell to save those souls there.
(d) Not returning to earth again.
5. What is the law of faith?
(a) Knowing one thing but doing another.
(b) The courage to live as though everything happens for one's highest good and learning.
(c) Doing one thing but knowing another.
(d) The ability to do without doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grant is Millman awarded?
2. What does Mama Chia give Dan?
3. Who has guarded Molokai for four centuries?
4. How does Dan respond when he realizes his predicament?
5. What does the first window show?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)