|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one overwhelming impression Millman has of India?
(a) The peace and quiet.
(b) The modern cities.
(c) The alternating cold and warm climate.
(d) The huge numbers of people.
2. What does the second window show?
3. Why does Millman become more dejected as time passes on his travels?
(a) He cannot make any lasting connections.
(b) He is overwhelmed by the different paths one can take to enlightment.
(c) He finds nothing that isn't available in the West in bookstores.
(d) He thinks everyone he meets is a hypocrite.
4. What returns to Dan as he is healing?
(b) A sense of anger at his stupidity.
(c) A renewed sense of urgency.
(d) A new sense of direction.
5. When Dan stops being an observer to become part of the community, what happens?
(a) He stops worrying about catching leprosy.
(b) He realizes how shallow he is.
(c) He understands Mama Chia's purpose.
(d) He is ready to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of the year does Millman arrive in Delhi?
2. Where does Mama Chia say Dan will help for a few days?
3. What do four Hawaiian punks do?
4. What are an Indian leper, a French drunk, a suburban teen sniffing drugs, and a dying African baby?
5. What does the Tower represent?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)