|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates predict in a letter?
(a) That Dan will be easy to sway to Mama Chia's ways.
(b) That Mama Chia will not have success with Dan.
(c) That Dan will die in Hawaii.
(d) That Dan will be hard on himself and excitable.
2. How is she determined to live?
(b) She is determined to heal herself.
(c) Under a doctor's care.
(d) Fully until she dies.
3. What does Dan's disembodied self do?
(a) Levitates onto the shroud-like sheet.
(c) Flies into the heavens.
(d) Stands and looks at his body.
4. What does Mama Chia say about the energies?
(a) They are imaginary but useful.
(b) They are not imaginary.
(c) They only help the physical body.
(d) They only help the spirit.
5. With what has Mama Chia put Dan in touch?
(a) Dan's daughter.
(b) Another man on a similar journey.
(d) His inner records.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Mama Chia take Dan?
2. What is the board like that Dan finds?
3. What does she do after drawing the figure?
4. Until the fourth floor, around what are the many kinds of love centered?
5. How does Millman finally decide to contact the woman whom Socrates mentioned?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)