|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author do what he does on his wedding night?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He and his wife are camping.
(c) He and his wife love to skydive.
(d) His wife falls asleep first.
2. What happened that made Dan go out so foolishly unprepared?
(a) He lost the second page of Ruth's note.
(b) He thought Ruth would think him strong if he took nothing on the journey.
(c) He thought he was tougher than he is.
(d) He was suicidal.
3. When do Mama Chia's parents die?
(a) When she is 7.
(b) When she is 11.
(c) When she is 44.
(d) When she is 19.
4. What self is represented by the heart?
(a) The Caring Self.
(b) The Higher Self.
(c) The Emotional Self.
(d) The Feeling Self.
5. If Dan fails in the task Mama Chia gives him, what will happen?
(a) He will try again.
(b) He will know he is not yet ready for that floor.
(c) He will feel pain and part of him will die.
(d) He will succeed just from trying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shadow side of the second floor as fear is of the first?
2. What does Dan find at the end of chapter 4?
3. What does Mama Chia say about the energies?
4. What does Ruth say that gets Dan's attention as he is leaving the juice stand?
5. What do you think is the hardest thing about leaving for Millman?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)