|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates say about the search for ultimate meaning?
(a) "'End before you start.'"
(b) "'Better never to begin...but once begun...better finish.'"
(c) "'Better to start whether or not you can finish.'"
(d) "'Start and see where it leads.'"
2. What does Mama Chia say about the energies?
(a) They are not imaginary.
(b) They only help the physical body.
(c) They are imaginary but useful.
(d) They only help the spirit.
3. After Stanford, where does the author accept a teaching position?
(a) University of Georgia.
(b) Oberlin College.
(d) University of Ohio.
4. For what is Molokai most known?
(a) It is the garden island.
(b) It is the largest island.
(c) It is the forbidden island.
(d) It is a leper colony in the 1800s.
5. Who is Victor?
(a) Socrates' nephew.
(b) Ruth's godson.
(c) Ruth's brother.
(d) Ruth's grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of juice do Ruth and Dan have to drink when they first meet?
2. What is it that Ruth suggest Dan needs in this situation?
3. To which self does survival, creativity, and power belong?
4. To where does Dan go in his mind?
5. What does the world mirror?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)