|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan jokingly say he'll call the diet he follows while floating on the surfboard?
(a) The Surfboard Diet.
(b) The Stupidity Diet.
(c) The Mama Chia Diet.
(d) The non-eating diet.
2. What lesson from Socrates does the author have difficulty following in this early part of the book?
(b) Being in the present moment.
3. What is the major difference between the author and his wife, Linda?
(a) He is meticulous and organized and she is sloppy.
(b) He is comfortable in the "conventional" world and she is not.
(c) She is meticulous and organized and he is sloppy.
(d) She is comfortable in the "conventional" world and he is not.
4. What does the Tower represent?
(a) The inability of humans to become one.
(b) The way to ascendancy.
(c) The chakras.
(d) The Evil inside each of us.
5. What is the main thing that keeps Dan looking after feeling quite discouraged?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dan feel about being naked when Mama Chia appears?
2. How has Mama Chia made peace with being comfortable?
3. What does the author do for a job right after graduation?
4. For whom does Mitsu yell?
5. What is the law of faith?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)