|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author do on his wedding night?
(b) Go Fishing.
2. What schools does Millman attend regularly?
(a) Schools of yoga.
(b) Schools for learning about the flora and fauna of India.
(d) Schools about India's history and culture.
3. What does Socrates say about the search for ultimate meaning?
(a) "'Better to start whether or not you can finish.'"
(b) "'Better never to begin...but once begun...better finish.'"
(c) "'End before you start.'"
(d) "'Start and see where it leads.'"
4. What is one overwhelming impression Millman has of India?
(a) The alternating cold and warm climate.
(b) The peace and quiet.
(c) The huge numbers of people.
(d) The modern cities.
5. How does Dan respond when he realizes his predicament?
(a) With a sense of adventure.
(b) With fear.
(c) By trying to contact the authorities with his cell phone.
(d) With a sense of anticipation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fades in the author's memories as he leads a "normal" life?
2. How has Mama Chia been speeding Dan's healing?
3. Who is having a baby in chapter 5?
4. What cure does Ruth prescribe for Dan?
5. What color does Dan's belly glow?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)