|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan have to rest?
(a) It's Mama Chia that needs to rest.
(b) He needs to escape.
(c) His body is using energy to recover.
(d) He does not need any more rest.
2. Of what does Fuji have to let go?
(a) Everything he lost in a fire.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His dead son.
(d) His wife.
3. What is a fakir?
(a) A governmental authority in India.
(b) A person who demonstrates unusual abilities.
(c) Someone who fakes magic.
(d) Someone who is a leader of his spiritual group.
4. What strikes Millman by its grandeur?
(a) The Taj Mahal.
(b) The Purarimjes.
(c) The Himalayas.
(d) The Ganges River.
5. What is the major difference between the author and his wife, Linda?
(a) He is comfortable in the "conventional" world and she is not.
(b) She is comfortable in the "conventional" world and he is not.
(c) She is meticulous and organized and he is sloppy.
(d) He is meticulous and organized and she is sloppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What returns to Dan as he is healing?
2. What does Dan jokingly say he'll call the diet he follows while floating on the surfboard?
3. Why has Dan no sense of time or bearings?
4. What happened that made Dan go out so foolishly unprepared?
5. What is the law of faith?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)