|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an "arena of battle" and "finishing school" for the Basic Self?
(a) Each floor.
(b) The third floor.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The first floor.
2. Who does Mama Chia meet when she is 7?
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Papa Kahili.
(d) Papa Kahuna.
3. What does the Tower represent?
(a) The chakras.
(b) The inability of humans to become one.
(c) The Evil inside each of us.
(d) The way to ascendancy.
4. What does each floor represent?
(b) An expanded state of awareness.
(c) A way to meditate.
(d) A path to god.
5. To where does Mama Chia lead Dan?
(a) To a ridge.
(b) To a cave.
(c) To the ocean.
(d) To a real tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing the Advaita Vendanta teach?
2. What does the first window show?
3. Why does the author do what he does on his wedding night?
4. Where is Dan assigned to work?
5. Who has guarded Molokai for four centuries?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)