|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Mama Chia been speeding Dan's healing?
(a) With meditation.
(b) By working with his basic self.
(c) By evoking the goddess of healing.
(d) With drugs.
2. What becomes an obsession to Dan?
(b) Finding a direction.
3. How does Millman finally decide to contact the woman whom Socrates mentioned?
(a) A personal ad in the newspaper.
(b) Asking his wife.
(c) Going from bank to bank.
(d) Writing back to Socrates and waiting for his answer.
4. What does Mama Chia say Dan has become?
(a) A fakir.
(b) A robot.
(c) A jewel.
(d) A human being.
5. Where do Mama Chia, Sachi and Dan go?
(a) To the Big Island.
(b) To the Fujumoto's home.
(c) To Maui.
(d) To Oahu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth say that gets Dan's attention as he is leaving the juice stand?
2. What appears as Dan sees himself in a circle?
3. Who does Mama Chia invoke?
4. What is the main thing that keeps Dan looking after feeling quite discouraged?
5. What is the law of faith?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)