|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates predict in a letter?
(a) That Dan will be easy to sway to Mama Chia's ways.
(b) That Dan will die in Hawaii.
(c) That Dan will be hard on himself and excitable.
(d) That Mama Chia will not have success with Dan.
2. What is Sachi doing?
(a) Clinging to the far ledge and calling for help as the tiger paces nearby.
(b) Waiting on the other side to take care of Dan's cuts.
(c) Paddling away on a surfboard.
3. What is one thing Ruth and Dan have in common?
4. What does the basic self become?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A child.
(c) A circle.
(d) A star.
5. Who does Millman meet outside the last bank he visits?
(a) His wife.
(b) A woman in her sixties walking with a cane.
(c) A native Hawaiian man.
(d) A professor from Stanford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Millman become more dejected as time passes on his travels?
2. When Dan awakes on the other side, what happens?
3. What does Mama Chia think Dan is strong enough to do?
4. How does Dan embrace life after facing death?
5. If Dan fails in the task Mama Chia gives him, what will happen?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)