|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes an obsession to Dan?
(b) Finding a direction.
2. Why has Dan no sense of time or bearings?
(a) He is in a daze.
(b) He has never done this before.
(c) He hit his head on the rocks when the surfboard was washed onto shore.
(d) He leaves his watch on shore and it's cloudy.
3. What returns to Dan as he is healing?
(a) A sense of anger at his stupidity.
(b) A new sense of direction.
(d) A renewed sense of urgency.
4. What is one thing Ruth and Dan have in common?
5. Why does Dan have to rest?
(a) He does not need any more rest.
(b) He needs to escape.
(c) It's Mama Chia that needs to rest.
(d) His body is using energy to recover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Basic Self, Conscious Self and Higher Self?
2. What does Mama Chia say she did nine years ago?
3. What is so painful during Dan's time on the surfboard?
4. What does Ruth say that gets Dan's attention as he is leaving the juice stand?
5. For what does Dan listen?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)