|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama Chia say she did nine years ago?
(a) Meet Socrates in India.
(b) Contacted an alien.
(c) Help bring Sachi into the world.
(d) Gave a speech at the World Holistic Conference.
2. What does Millman hope to find in the few days he decides to spend in Hawaii on his way home from India?
(a) Some healing.
(b) A way to reconnect with his inner being.
(c) Contact with the local culture.
3. What happens as Dan contemplates the sky from the surfboard?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He falls off.
(c) He wonders about his daughter.
(d) He realizes he has been duped.
4. What is the major difference between the author and his wife, Linda?
(a) She is meticulous and organized and he is sloppy.
(b) She is comfortable in the "conventional" world and he is not.
(c) He is comfortable in the "conventional" world and she is not.
(d) He is meticulous and organized and she is sloppy.
5. What kind of juice do Ruth and Dan have to drink when they first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Mitsu yell?
2. What are the Basic Self, Conscious Self and Higher Self?
3. What is the best definition for the Hawaiian word "kahuna?"
4. At what time of the year does Millman arrive in Delhi?
5. What does the author do for a job right after graduation?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)