|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Millman hope to find in the few days he decides to spend in Hawaii on his way home from India?
(a) A way to reconnect with his inner being.
(c) Some healing.
(d) Contact with the local culture.
2. Who is Dan's guardian angel?
(a) His deceased grandmother.
(b) His higher self.
3. What is the feeling of stagnation?
(a) The hope of moving forward.
(b) A means of staying quiet to heal.
(c) A waste of energy.
(d) The soul getting a running start.
4. What do you think is the hardest thing about leaving for Millman?
(a) Leaving his students.
(b) Leaving his wife.
(c) Leaving his ailing father.
(d) Leaving his daughter.
5. What does Mama Chia do after Dan has slept for 36 hours?
(a) Sends him back to the mainland.
(b) Sends him on a mystical journey.
(c) Sends him back to Oahu on the surfboard.
(d) Rouses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened that made Dan go out so foolishly unprepared?
2. Who is Ruth Johnson?
3. What color does Dan's belly glow?
4. What has bothered Dan since the surfboard incident?
5. What does Dan jokingly say he'll call the diet he follows while floating on the surfboard?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)