|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 , Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened that made Dan go out so foolishly unprepared?
(a) He thought he was tougher than he is.
(b) He lost the second page of Ruth's note.
(c) He thought Ruth would think him strong if he took nothing on the journey.
(d) He was suicidal.
2. What does Dan feel?
(a) The nature spirits everywhere.
3. What does Mama Chia do to her pet bird?
(a) Let it go free.
(b) Crush it.
(c) Feed it grubs.
4. Of what does the storekeeper warn Dan?
(a) That he has made some powerful enemies.
(b) That Dan should leave the island.
(d) That they live near there.
5. What is it that Ruth suggest Dan needs in this situation?
(a) A sense of direction.
(c) Trust and faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has guarded Molokai for four centuries?
2. What childhood horror does Dan relive?
3. What does Dan feel at the end of chapter 12?
4. What does Dan resolve?
5. What does Dan call one of the punks?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)