Book 1, Chapters 1-3
1. What does the author do on his wedding night?
(b) Go Fishing.
2. Why does the author do what he does on his wedding night?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) His wife falls asleep first.
(c) He and his wife are camping.
(d) He and his wife love to skydive.
3. What does the author do for a job right after graduation?
(a) Practices law.
(b) Sells cars.
(c) Sells insurance.
(d) Computer programmer.
4. What fades in the author's memories as he leads a "normal" life?
(a) His encounter with Socrates.
(b) His memories of fighting in Viet Nam.
(c) His past life as a Tibetan monk.
(d) His father's death.
5. After Stanford, where does the author accept a teaching position?
(a) University of Ohio.
(b) Oberlin College.
(d) University of Georgia.
6. What is the major difference between the author and his wife, Linda?
(a) She is meticulous and organized and he is sloppy.
(b) He is comfortable in the "conventional" world and she is not.
(c) She is comfortable in the "conventional" world and he is not.
(d) He is meticulous and organized and she is sloppy.
This section contains 4,604 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)