Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character becomes ill with fever in Book One, Part Seven?
2. Which of the following is on board the ship to keep slaves from jumping overboard?
3. Whose secret meeting does Erasmus attend in Book Two?
4. Which of the following individuals share Sallian Kivee?
5. What is Temka Tongman doing when he sees the ship?
Essay Topic 1
There are several instances of irony in Unsworth's book. Identify at least one of those instances, and describe why Unsworth may have used irony when describing that particular situation.
Essay Topic 2
Unsworth uses a great deal of imagery in his book. What specific examples of imagery did Unsworth include in his book? How does that imagery add to the reader's experience of the story?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characters of Erasmus and Paris. How are their lives different? How are the characters the same?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)