Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character becomes ill with fever in Book One, Part Seven?
2. Which of the following is on board the ship to keep slaves from jumping overboard?
3. Whose secret meeting does Erasmus attend in Book Two?
4. Which of the following individuals share Sallian Kivee?
5. What is Temka Tongman doing when he sees the ship?
Identify at least three instances of foreshadowing in Unsworth's novel. Why would Unsworth include those instances? How would the story change if they had not been included?
Some have identified the plot of Sacred Hunger as disjointed and confusing. Would you agree or disagree? Why?
How is Unsworth's story ultimately resolved? Do you think that the plot was adequately resolved? In your opinion, what could have been added (or removed) to make it more meaningful?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)