|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Erasmus think will be the source for him and Liverpool to prosper?
(a) The coal industry.
(c) The slave industry.
(d) Gold trade.
2. Who leaves the Ship when the men pass out?
(a) Calley and Deakin.
(d) The slaves.
3. Where is the person who notices Erasmus' ship?
(a) Atop a hill.
(b) On a tree.
(c) In his tent.
(d) Behind a rock.
4. Who offers Erasmus a job?
(a) His mother.
(c) Henry Adams.
(d) Mr. Wolpert.
5. Where is the dead boy who was found on the beach buried?
(a) The ocean.
(b) In the common plot.
(c) He is not buried. He is cremated.
(d) Next to his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Erasmus eat that is in the shape of a black woman?
2. What is the name of the slave boy whom Paris is allowed to accompany to shore?
3. Why are Blair and Inchebe arguing?
4. What frightened Paris's wife?
5. How many slaves does Thurso think that he has at the end of Book One, Part Six?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)