|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets the Company Fort Governor?
(a) Judd Deakin.
(b) Erasmus and his family.
(c) Paris and Thurso.
(d) Calley and Ross Deakin.
2. Why are Blair and Inchebe arguing?
(a) Because they are tired.
(b) Because they are in love with the same woman.
(c) Because they want to play different games.
(d) Because their turkey hunt was unsuccessful.
3. Why is Mrs. Kemp irritated when Erasmus gets home?
(a) Because his dinner has gotten cold.
(b) Because he does not say hello.
(c) Becauss he is late.
(d) Because Mr. Kemp has not gotten home yet.
4. What type of effect does Wolpert think that Erasmus has on Sarah?
5. Who is the first person whom Erasmus tells about his father's death?
(a) Mrs. Paris.
(b) Mrs. Kemp.
(c) Mrs. Adams.
(d) Mrs. Wolpert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fights on the Ship in Book One, Part Five?
2. Who boards the Ship as a passenger in Book One, Part Six?
3. Which of the following weapons kills Deakin?
4. Which of the following adjectives describe Timothy Owen?
5. What does Erasmus think about during his father's funeral?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)