|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Calley back to the Ship?
(a) Daniel and Paris.
(b) Creek people.
(d) Susu people.
2. What does Erasmus find aboard the ship?
3. What type of effect does Wolpert think that Erasmus has on Sarah?
4. What does Sarah realize about Erasmus at the end of Book One, Part Seven?
(a) That she would have been his property.
(b) That he really is not as handsome as she thought.
(c) That he is plotting against her.
(d) That he loves someone else.
5. Why are Blair and Inchebe arguing?
(a) Because they are tired.
(b) Because their turkey hunt was unsuccessful.
(c) Because they want to play different games.
(d) Because they are in love with the same woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Erasmus decide must be brought to justice?
2. In Book One, Part Five, who decides to go ashore?
3. What benefit would Thurso get for lost cargo?
4. Who is the first person whom Erasmus tells about his father's death?
5. Who does Paris join in Book Two, Part Nine, at the settlement?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)