|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group lives in the city that Erasmus goes in Book Two?
(a) The Creek Indians.
(c) The Creoles.
(d) The Southern Belles.
2. What is the verdict of the palaver?
(a) There is no verdict.
(b) Not guilty.
(c) It is not clear.
3. Who receives a letter from Thurso?
4. What industry does Erasmus vow to go into in order to restore his father's name?
5. Who notices Erasmus' ship in Book Two, Part Nine?
6. Why do so many crew members die in Book One, Part Seven?
7. Who offers Erasmus a job?
(a) His mother.
(b) Henry Adams.
(c) Mr. Wolpert.
8. What type of challenges are there on the Ship in Book One, Part Seven?
(a) Romantic difficulties.
(b) Weather problems.
(c) Crew members not getting along.
(d) Not enough food.
9. Who fights on the Ship in Book One, Part Five?
(a) Barton and Thurso.
(b) Calley and Kemp.
(c) Haines and Wilson.
(d) Paris and Wilson.
10. Which of the following weapons kills Deakin?
(a) A spear.
(b) A musket.
(c) A rock.
(d) A pistol.
11. Who meets the Company Fort Governor?
(a) Erasmus and his family.
(b) Calley and Ross Deakin.
(c) Judd Deakin.
(d) Paris and Thurso.
12. Who is the Superintendent of Indian Affairs for the Southern District?
(a) Edward Wofford.
(b) George Watson.
(c) Percy Redwood.
(d) Daniel Cleary.
13. Who is a principal slave dealer?
14. Who would Erasmus be working for if he accepted the job that he was offered?
(c) The government.
(d) The Ship.
15. Who does not seem affected by the disease on the Ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are being built constantly in Book One, Part Six?
2. What did people want to steal from Paris' home?
3. How does Erasmus' father die?
4. Who boards the Ship as a passenger in Book One, Part Six?
5. What does Erasmus find when he goes to find his father?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)