Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character becomes ill with fever in Book One, Part Seven?
2. Which of the following is on board the ship to keep slaves from jumping overboard?
(a) An electric fence.
(b) A barricade.
(c) Beautiful women.
(d) A mean dog.
3. Whose secret meeting does Erasmus attend in Book Two?
(a) Trinity Society.
(b) Trionfi Club.
(c) Enchanted Family.
(d) Creole Brotherhood.
4. Which of the following individuals share Sallian Kivee?
(a) Paris and Kemp.
(b) Hughes and Adams.
(c) Paris and Inchebe.
(d) Blair and Inchebe.
5. What is Temka Tongman doing when he sees the ship?
(a) Cooking breakfast.
(b) Checking his fish nets.
(c) Building a dinghy.
(d) Taking a walk.
6. Where is the person who notices Erasmus' ship?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) In his tent.
(c) On a tree.
(d) Atop a hill.
7. What group lives in the city that Erasmus goes in Book Two?
(a) The Creek Indians.
(b) The Creoles.
(d) The Southern Belles.
8. Who offers Erasmus a job?
(a) Mr. Wolpert.
(b) Henry Adams.
(d) His mother.
9. Why is Mrs. Kemp irritated when Erasmus gets home?
(a) Because he does not say hello.
(b) Because his dinner has gotten cold.
(c) Because Mr. Kemp has not gotten home yet.
(d) Becauss he is late.
10. In Book Two, with whom does Paris' son live?
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
11. Who would Erasmus be working for if he accepted the job that he was offered?
(a) The government.
(c) The Ship.
12. Who does not seem affected by the disease on the Ship?
13. Who fights on the Ship in Book One, Part Five?
(a) Haines and Wilson.
(b) Barton and Thurso.
(c) Calley and Kemp.
(d) Paris and Wilson.
14. Who does Kemp meet with in Book Two, Part Eight?
(a) Governor of the Fort.
(b) Sarah's new husband.
(c) His Royal Highness.
(d) Sir William Templeton.
15. Who boards the Ship as a passenger in Book One, Part Six?
(b) Calley's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Ship seen abandoned in Book Two?
2. Which of the following does Thurso blame for the ship's problems?
3. What city does Erasmus travel to in Book Two?
4. Why are Blair and Inchebe arguing?
5. What does Erasmus plan on changing about Sarah once they are married?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)