|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erasmus think about during his father's funeral?
(a) How his father sniffed wood of the Ship.
(b) Sarah Wolpert.
(c) What he will do with his life.
(d) How he would like to be a crew member on the Ship.
2. Which of the following individuals share Sallian Kivee?
(a) Blair and Inchebe.
(b) Paris and Inchebe.
(c) Hughes and Adams.
(d) Paris and Kemp.
3. What does Erasmus find aboard the ship?
4. Who is a principal slave dealer?
5. Who lives together in peace in a settlement?
(a) Indians and Caribbeans.
(b) Blacks and Whites.
(c) Animals and humans.
(d) English and Irish.
6. Who fights on the Ship in Book One, Part Five?
(a) Calley and Kemp.
(b) Barton and Thurso.
(c) Haines and Wilson.
(d) Paris and Wilson.
7. In Book One, Part Five, who decides to go ashore?
(a) Kemp and Wolpert.
(b) Thurso and Barton.
(c) Calley and Erasmus.
(d) Sarah and her father.
8. Which of the following is on board the ship to keep slaves from jumping overboard?
(a) An electric fence.
(b) Beautiful women.
(c) A mean dog.
(d) A barricade.
9. Who does Paris tell about the bodies that he finds in a shed?
(b) No one.
(d) His wife.
10. What group lives in the city that Erasmus goes in Book Two?
(b) The Creek Indians.
(c) The Southern Belles.
(d) The Creoles.
11. How many slaves does Thurso think that he has at the end of Book One, Part Six?
12. What does Erasmus plan on changing about Sarah once they are married?
(a) Her relationship with her family.
(b) Her religious views.
(c) Her personality.
(d) Her education.
13. Whose secret meeting does Erasmus attend in Book Two?
(a) Enchanted Family.
(b) Trionfi Club.
(c) Trinity Society.
(d) Creole Brotherhood.
14. Where was the Ship seen abandoned in Book Two?
(b) The Carolinas.
15. Which of the following is Hambo accused of doing?
(b) Conducting Witchcraft.
(d) Talking too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Erasmus decide must be brought to justice?
2. Why is Mrs. Kemp irritated when Erasmus gets home?
3. Who is the Superintendent of Indian Affairs for the Southern District?
4. Who meets the Company Fort Governor?
5. Who leaves the story in Book One, Part Five?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)