|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following theories does Paris reveal that he believes in through a letter?
(b) The Big Bang.
2. How long has Erasmus known Sarah?
(a) About ten years.
(b) One week.
(c) Most of his life.
(d) About two years.
3. Who is discovered to be struggling financially in Book One, Part Four?
(a) Mr. Wolpert.
(b) Mr. Daniels.
(c) Mr. Calley.
(d) Mr. Kemp.
4. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
(a) In an abandoned theater.
(b) In an old schoolhouse.
(c) At the Wolperts' home.
(d) Aboard the ship.
5. Why does Blair go to a bar?
(a) To find his wife.
(b) To meet with crew members.
(c) To dance.
(d) To eat and drink.
6. Whose blood is seen on the deck of the ship?
(b) A little boy's.
(c) It is unclear.
7. Who is Erasmus' cousin?
(a) Luther Sawdust.
(b) Sarah Wolpert.
(c) Matthew Paris.
(d) Saul Thurso.
8. Who does Erasmus say that he is going to the Wolpert home to see?
(c) Mr. Wolpert.
9. Why is Kemp well-respected?
(a) Because of his wealth.
(b) Because of his family.
(c) Because of his personality.
(d) Because of his singing talent.
10. To which of the following destinations will the Ship take her maiden voyage?
(a) North America.
(b) South America.
11. With whom is Erasmus obsessed?
(d) His father.
12. Where is the final destination of the ship?
(c) Cape Town.
(d) The Americas.
13. Who reprimands Parker?
(a) The Vicar.
14. Where does the cast of the play meet due to rainy weather?
(a) Sarah's bedroom.
(b) The ship.
(c) A pub.
(d) The library.
15. Who seems satisfied by the deaths that take place on the Ship in Book One, Part One?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Erasmus spot in the shadows when he gets lost in the city?
2. What is the name of the ship in this story?
3. Which part in the play does Erasmus take?
4. Who announces that someone new will be directing the play?
5. Who almost attacks Libby in Book One, Part Three?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)