|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Sullivan play?
(a) The accordian.
(b) The piano.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The fiddle.
2. Who is present at every stage of the building of the ship?
(a) Saul Thurso.
(b) Matthew Paris.
(c) William Kemp.
(d) Erasmus Kemp.
3. To whom does Paris speak through his journal?
(a) His wife.
(d) His son.
4. Who does Erasmus confront in Book One, Part Four?
5. Who asks Paris to be part of the ship's crew?
(a) Mr. Kemp.
(b) Mr. Wolpert.
(c) Mr. Paris.
(d) Mr. Thurso.
6. Which weapon is presented in Book One, Part Two, Chapter 14?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A whip.
(c) A musket.
(d) A pistol.
7. Who is asked to quit the play?
8. How old is Luther Sawdust?
(a) He is a teenager.
(b) He is elderly.
(c) He is in his twenties.
(d) He is middle-aged.
9. What is the name of the play's new director?
(a) David Williamson.
(b) John Gibbons.
(c) Lawrence Carter.
(d) Henry Adams.
10. Who has severe seasickness?
(a) Luther Sawdust.
(c) Daniel Calley.
(d) Saul Thurso.
11. With whom is Erasmus obsessed?
(a) His father.
12. What is Paris's role on the ship?
13. What is in progress when Erasmus arrives at the Wolpert residence?
(a) A Christmas party.
(b) A play rehearsal.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A funeral.
14. Who arrives in Liverpool after having spent eight months at sea?
(a) William Kemp.
(b) William Blair.
(c) Saul Thurso.
(d) Luther Sawdust.
15. How many workers are killed on the Ship while it is being built?
Short Answer Questions
1. To which of the following destinations will the Ship take her maiden voyage?
2. Which three men toast in Book One, Part One?
3. Where is the final destination of the ship?
4. Which part in the play does Erasmus take?
5. What was Sawdust's father's profession?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)