Mid-Book Test (up to Book 1, Part 5, Chapters 25-31)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How old is Luther Sawdust?
a) He is elderly.
b) He is a teenager.
c) He is in his twenties.
d) He is middle-aged.
2. In Book One, Part One, how many children does Paris have?
3. Who does Erasmus confront in Book One, Part Four?
4. Who does Erasmus say that he is going to the Wolpert home to see?
a) Mr. Wolpert.
5. What is the name of the play rehearsed in this story?
a) The Enchanted Island.
b) Romeo and Juliet.
c) A Midsummer Night's...
This section contains 446 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)