|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Sarah Wolpert play?
(c) Lady Macbeth.
2. What does Erasmus spot in the shadows when he gets lost in the city?
(a) A hungry family.
(b) A dying man.
(d) Stolen goods.
3. To which of the following destinations will the Ship take her maiden voyage?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
4. Which wildlife is seen in Book One, Part Three?
(b) Humpback whales.
5. To whom does Paris speak through his journal?
(a) His son.
(d) His wife.
6. Who does Thurso decide to have flogged?
(b) James Wilson.
(c) His son.
(d) Matthew Paris.
7. What is the name of the play's new director?
(a) Henry Adams.
(b) Lawrence Carter.
(c) John Gibbons.
(d) David Williamson.
8. Where is the inn where Paris spends his last night on shore?
(a) Water Street.
(b) Creek Row
(c) Ocean Blvd.
(d) River Road.
9. Whose blood is seen on the deck of the ship?
(b) A little boy's.
(d) It is unclear.
10. Who hires a private investigator in Book One, Part Three?
(a) Mr. Kemp.
(b) Mr. Thurso.
(c) Mr. Wolpert.
(d) Mr. Barton.
11. Who meets at the bottom of an old barge?
(a) Paris and his wife.
(b) Members of the crew.
(c) Members of the play's cast.
(d) Sarah and Erasmus.
12. Which three men toast in Book One, Part One?
(a) Paris, Wolpert, and Kemp.
(b) Kemp, Wolpert, and Thurso.
(c) Thurso, Wolpert, and Paris.
(d) Paris, Kemp, and Thurso.
13. Who argues over the value of each slave?
(a) Adams and Henry.
(b) Thurso and Paris.
(c) Thurso and Yellow Henry.
(d) Paris and Kemp.
14. Who is in charge of the men who were tricked to be part of the crew?
(a) Hughes and Cavana.
(b) Thurso and Calley.
(c) Paris and Kemp.
(d) Driver and Deakin.
15. Who almost attacks Libby in Book One, Part Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Thurso tell his men not to mistreat the slaves?
2. Whom of the following is not a member of the Ship's crew?
3. Who raises his hand to the boatswain?
4. Why was Paris sent to jail?
5. Why does Blair go to a bar?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)