|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 9, Chapters 51-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Hambo accused of doing?
(b) Conducting Witchcraft.
(c) Talking too much.
2. What was Sawdust's father's profession?
3. What does Paris ask to use in Book One, Part Three, Chapter 16?
(a) The oven.
(b) A fishing pole.
(c) A Bible.
(d) The sickbay.
4. Who receives a letter from Thurso?
5. Whose blood is seen on the deck of the ship?
(a) It is unclear.
(c) A little boy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, why does Thurso decide to have a man flogged?
2. In Book Two, with whom does Paris' son live?
3. Who does not seem affected by the disease on the Ship?
4. What do Thurso and the Governor discuss?
5. What instrument does Sullivan play?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)