|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 8, Chapters 37-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Thurso and Barton plan to do when they reach shore?
(a) Trade in gold dust.
(b) Throw the others overboard.
(c) Abandon ship.
(d) Buy alcohol.
2. What does the portrait that Delblanc has painted look like?
(a) A robot.
(b) A death mask.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A woman.
3. Who fights on the Ship in Book One, Part Five?
(a) Calley and Kemp.
(b) Barton and Thurso.
(c) Paris and Wilson.
(d) Haines and Wilson.
4. Who takes possible slaves aboard the ship?
(d) King Henry Cook.
5. What is a source of conflict for those responsible for building the ship?
(a) Sleeping quarters.
(b) Payments to crew members.
(c) The figurehead.
(d) The duties among various crew members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last man added to the Ship's crew?
2. What instrument does Sullivan play?
3. What is the name of the slave boy whom Paris is allowed to accompany to shore?
4. Which of the following does the slave who refuses to eat spit on Paris' face?
5. Who receives a letter from Thurso?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)