|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 8, Chapters 37-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Calley end up on the Ship?
(a) He is training to be a captain.
(b) He is tricked.
(c) He wants to go to Africa.
(d) His brother is a crew member.
2. Who leaves the story in Book One, Part Five?
3. Who is discovered to be struggling financially in Book One, Part Four?
(a) Mr. Calley.
(b) Mr. Wolpert.
(c) Mr. Kemp.
(d) Mr. Daniels.
4. With whom is Erasmus obsessed?
(b) His father.
5. What does the slave boy whom Paris accompanies purchase on shore?
(a) A dog.
(b) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Erasmus think will be the source for him and Liverpool to prosper?
2. Which character becomes ill with fever in Book One, Part Seven?
3. Who receives a letter from Thurso?
4. Why is Kemp well-respected?
5. Who leaves the Ship when the men pass out?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)