|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 8, Chapters 37-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues over the value of each slave?
(a) Paris and Kemp.
(b) Thurso and Yellow Henry.
(c) Adams and Henry.
(d) Thurso and Paris.
2. What city does Erasmus travel to in Book Two?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) St. Augustine.
3. Who is the antagonist in this story?
4. Who is the protagonist in this story?
(a) Matthew Paris.
(b) Erasmus Kemp.
(c) Erasmus' father.
(d) Luther Sawdust.
5. What group lives in the city that Erasmus goes in Book Two?
(a) The Creoles.
(b) The Southern Belles.
(c) The Creek Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book One, Part One, how many children does Paris have?
2. Why does Blair go to a bar?
3. Who does Thurso throw overboard?
4. Where is the final destination of the ship?
5. What industry does Erasmus vow to go into in order to restore his father's name?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)