|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 7, Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Thurso blame for the ship's problems?
(a) The monkey.
(b) The dog.
(d) The gods.
2. What is the name of the play rehearsed in this story?
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) The Enchanted Island.
3. Whose portrait has Delblanc painted?
(b) The Governor's.
(c) The British Queen's.
(d) His own.
4. What does Erasmus plan on changing about Sarah once they are married?
(a) Her education.
(b) Her religious views.
(c) Her relationship with her family.
(d) Her personality.
5. Who announces that someone new will be directing the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present at every stage of the building of the ship?
2. What instrument does Sullivan play?
3. Which three men toast in Book One, Part One?
4. Whom of the following is not a member of the Ship's crew?
5. Who seems satisfied by the deaths that take place on the Ship in Book One, Part One?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)