|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 7, Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the final destination of the ship?
(b) Cape Town.
(d) The Americas.
2. What does Mr. Kemp's death certificate list as his cause of death?
(a) Natural causes.
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Excessive bleeding.
3. Who finds a surgeon on board the ship unnecessary?
4. Who is a principal slave dealer?
5. Why was Paris sent to jail?
(a) He stole food for his family.
(b) He denied the Bible.
(c) He killed someone in an accident.
(d) He admitted to a crime that he did not commit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part in the play does Erasmus take?
2. Who thanks the gods in Book One, Part Four?
3. Who does Paris tell about the bodies that he finds in a shed?
4. Who almost attacks Libby in Book One, Part Three?
5. How does Erasmus' father die?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)