|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 7, Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues over the value of each slave?
(a) Thurso and Yellow Henry.
(b) Adams and Henry.
(c) Thurso and Paris.
(d) Paris and Kemp.
2. Where is the final destination of the ship?
(b) Cape Town.
(c) The Americas.
3. What are the men aboard the ship preparing for in Book One, Part Four?
(a) The weather.
(b) The arrival of the Africans.
(c) Their departure.
(d) A card game.
4. Who gives Erasmus permission to propose to Sarah?
(a) Her father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His priest.
(d) His father.
5. Which of the following adjectives describe Timothy Owen?
(a) Mild-mannered and pleasant.
(b) Intimidating and outspoken.
(c) Strong and robust.
(d) Sickly and unhappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following weapons kills Deakin?
2. Who does Paris tell about his wife's death?
3. Which character becomes ill with fever in Book One, Part Seven?
4. Who does not seem affected by the disease on the Ship?
5. Who leaves the story in Book One, Part Five?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)