|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 7, Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many slaves does Thurso think that he has at the end of Book One, Part Six?
2. What does Erasmus plan on changing about Sarah once they are married?
(a) Her religious views.
(b) Her personality.
(c) Her education.
(d) Her relationship with her family.
3. What is a source of conflict for those responsible for building the ship?
(a) The figurehead.
(b) Sleeping quarters.
(c) The duties among various crew members.
(d) Payments to crew members.
4. Who is a principal slave dealer?
5. What was the name of Paris' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose blood is seen on the deck of the ship?
2. Who does not seem affected by the disease on the Ship?
3. Which of the following does the slave who refuses to eat spit on Paris' face?
4. Where does the cast of the play meet due to rainy weather?
5. Who meets the Company Fort Governor?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)