|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 4, Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist in this story?
(a) Luther Sawdust.
(b) Matthew Paris.
(c) Erasmus' father.
(d) Erasmus Kemp.
2. How old is Luther Sawdust?
(a) He is elderly.
(b) He is middle-aged.
(c) He is in his twenties.
(d) He is a teenager.
3. Who does the cast not seem to like much?
4. Who meets at the bottom of an old barge?
(a) Members of the crew.
(b) Paris and his wife.
(c) Members of the play's cast.
(d) Sarah and Erasmus.
5. How does William Kemp regard his wealth?
(a) As a miracle.
(b) As something not to be taken for granted.
(c) As fleeting and temporary.
(d) As a product of hard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the play rehearsed in this story?
2. Who is discovered to be struggling financially in Book One, Part Four?
3. Who argues over the value of each slave?
4. Who has severe seasickness?
5. Who is the narrator of this story?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)