|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 4, Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book One, Part One, how many children does Paris have?
2. Where does the Liverpool Merchant arrive in Book One, Part Four?
3. Why does Calley end up on the Ship?
(a) He is tricked.
(b) He wants to go to Africa.
(c) His brother is a crew member.
(d) He is training to be a captain.
4. Who meets at the bottom of an old barge?
(a) Members of the play's cast.
(b) Members of the crew.
(c) Sarah and Erasmus.
(d) Paris and his wife.
5. To whom does Paris write a letter?
(a) His dead wife.
(b) William Kemp.
(d) The Bishop of Norwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands Parker?
2. How old is Luther Sawdust?
3. Who is the captain of the ship?
4. Who is in charge of the men who were tricked to be part of the crew?
5. What is in progress when Erasmus arrives at the Wolpert residence?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)