|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 4, Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, why does Thurso decide to have a man flogged?
(a) He is vindictive.
(b) He is mentally ill.
(c) He is delirious.
(d) To serve as a lesson to the rest.
2. Why does Blair go to a bar?
(a) To eat and drink.
(b) To find his wife.
(c) To dance.
(d) To meet with crew members.
3. Who signed both Paris' medical license and prison sentence?
(a) Saul Thurso.
(b) The Biship of Norwich.
(c) Erasmus' father.
(d) Mr. Wolpert.
4. Who seems satisfied by the deaths that take place on the Ship in Book One, Part One?
5. Which of the following theories does Paris reveal that he believes in through a letter?
(b) The Big Bang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Erasmus' cousin?
2. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
3. How long has Erasmus known Sarah?
4. Which three men toast in Book One, Part One?
5. What is in progress when Erasmus arrives at the Wolpert residence?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)