|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 4, Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose conflict is the cast of the play discussing in Book One, Part Four?
(a) Bailey's and Aubrey's.
(b) Adams' and Erasmus'.
(c) Kemp's and Paris'.
(d) Sarah's and Erasmus'.
2. Who signed both Paris' medical license and prison sentence?
(a) Erasmus' father.
(b) The Biship of Norwich.
(c) Mr. Wolpert.
(d) Saul Thurso.
3. Who arrives in Liverpool after having spent eight months at sea?
(a) William Blair.
(b) Luther Sawdust.
(c) Saul Thurso.
(d) William Kemp.
4. Who is the captain of the ship?
(a) Charles Wolpert.
(b) Saul Thurso.
(c) William Kemp.
(d) Matthew Paris.
5. What was the name of Paris' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship in this story?
2. Who asks Paris to be part of the ship's crew?
3. Who is the last man added to the Ship's crew?
4. What does Erasmus spot in the shadows when he gets lost in the city?
5. Who admits his love for Sarah?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)