|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the antagonist in this story?
2. Who raises his hand to the boatswain?
(a) James Wilson.
(b) Daniel Calley.
(c) Matthew Paris.
(d) Saul Thurso.
3. Which of the following books reminds Paris of his past?
(a) Treasure Island.
(b) Adventures of Aubrey the Sailor.
(c) Treatise on the Movement of Heart & Blood.
(d) Sea of Words Dictionary.
4. How old is Luther Sawdust?
(a) He is elderly.
(b) He is a teenager.
(c) He is middle-aged.
(d) He is in his twenties.
5. Why is Kemp well-respected?
(a) Because of his personality.
(b) Because of his wealth.
(c) Because of his singing talent.
(d) Because of his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Erasmus known Sarah?
2. Who asks Paris to be part of the ship's crew?
3. Where is the inn where Paris spends his last night on shore?
4. Which wildlife is seen in Book One, Part Three?
5. Who arrives in Liverpool after having spent eight months at sea?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)