|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Erasmus known Sarah?
(a) About ten years.
(b) Most of his life.
(c) About two years.
(d) One week.
2. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
(a) Aboard the ship.
(b) In an old schoolhouse.
(c) At the Wolperts' home.
(d) In an abandoned theater.
3. Why does Blair go to a bar?
(a) To find his wife.
(b) To meet with crew members.
(c) To eat and drink.
(d) To dance.
4. Who is Erasmus' cousin?
(a) Luther Sawdust.
(b) Saul Thurso.
(c) Sarah Wolpert.
(d) Matthew Paris.
5. Why was Paris sent to jail?
(a) He admitted to a crime that he did not commit.
(b) He stole food for his family.
(c) He denied the Bible.
(d) He killed someone in an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Luther Sawdust?
2. In Book One, Part One, how many children does Paris have?
3. Who arrives in Liverpool after having spent eight months at sea?
4. What is in progress when Erasmus arrives at the Wolpert residence?
5. What is the name of the character who is mentally handicapped?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)