|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Blair go to a bar?
(a) To eat and drink.
(b) To find his wife.
(c) To meet with crew members.
(d) To dance.
2. Who finds a surgeon on board the ship unnecessary?
3. What does Paris ask to use in Book One, Part Three, Chapter 16?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) The sickbay.
(c) A Bible.
(d) The oven.
4. Where does Paris ask to be served his meal?
(a) The galley.
(b) His cabin.
(c) The captain's quarters.
(d) The deck.
5. Who arrives in Liverpool after having spent eight months at sea?
(a) William Kemp.
(b) Luther Sawdust.
(c) William Blair.
(d) Saul Thurso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship in this story?
2. Why was Paris sent to jail?
3. What do Thurso and Barton plan to do when they reach shore?
4. What does Paris do while the crew is busy with preparations?
5. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)