|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paris ask to use in Book One, Part Three, Chapter 16?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A fishing pole.
(c) The sickbay.
(d) The oven.
2. Which three men toast in Book One, Part One?
(a) Kemp, Wolpert, and Thurso.
(b) Thurso, Wolpert, and Paris.
(c) Paris, Wolpert, and Kemp.
(d) Paris, Kemp, and Thurso.
3. What is in progress when Erasmus arrives at the Wolpert residence?
(a) A Christmas party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A play rehearsal.
4. Who hires a private investigator in Book One, Part Three?
(a) Mr. Wolpert.
(b) Mr. Kemp.
(c) Mr. Thurso.
(d) Mr. Barton.
5. Who announces that someone new will be directing the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book One, Part One, how many children does Paris have?
2. Why does Erasmus get lost in town after rehearsing for the play?
3. Who is Erasmus' cousin?
4. Which character does Sarah Wolpert play?
5. Who tells Daniel about his plan to escape from the ship?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)