|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Luther Sawdust?
(a) He is a teenager.
(b) He is middle-aged.
(c) He is in his twenties.
(d) He is elderly.
2. What two things are built in Book One, Part One, Chapter Eight?
(a) Thurso's collection of books and the Ship.
(b) The Ship and Kemp's wealth.
(c) Paris' confidence and his family.
(d) Erasmus' love and the Ship.
3. In what sea is the Ship let loose near the beginning of her voyage?
(a) The Black Sea.
(b) The Mediterranean Sea.
(c) The Yellow Sea.
(d) The Irish Sea.
4. Who meets at the bottom of an old barge?
(a) Members of the play's cast.
(b) Sarah and Erasmus.
(c) Paris and his wife.
(d) Members of the crew.
5. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
(a) At the Wolperts' home.
(b) In an abandoned theater.
(c) In an old schoolhouse.
(d) Aboard the ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Erasmus say that he is going to the Wolpert home to see?
2. Whom of the following is not a member of the Ship's crew?
3. What instrument does Sullivan play?
4. To whom does Paris write a letter?
5. How long has Erasmus known Sarah?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)