|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Luther Sawdust?
(a) He is in his twenties.
(b) He is a teenager.
(c) He is middle-aged.
(d) He is elderly.
2. What is a source of conflict for those responsible for building the ship?
(a) Payments to crew members.
(b) Sleeping quarters.
(c) The figurehead.
(d) The duties among various crew members.
3. Who is in charge of the men who were tricked to be part of the crew?
(a) Hughes and Cavana.
(b) Thurso and Calley.
(c) Paris and Kemp.
(d) Driver and Deakin.
4. What is Paris's role on the ship?
5. In what city does the Prologue take place?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Calley end up on the Ship?
2. Who meets at the bottom of an old barge?
3. Who asks Paris to be part of the ship's crew?
4. Which part in the play does Erasmus take?
5. How many workers are killed on the Ship while it is being built?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)