|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which three men toast in Book One, Part One?
(a) Thurso, Wolpert, and Paris.
(b) Kemp, Wolpert, and Thurso.
(c) Paris, Wolpert, and Kemp.
(d) Paris, Kemp, and Thurso.
2. In what sea is the Ship let loose near the beginning of her voyage?
(a) The Yellow Sea.
(b) The Mediterranean Sea.
(c) The Irish Sea.
(d) The Black Sea.
3. In what city does the Prologue take place?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
4. Who arrives in Liverpool after having spent eight months at sea?
(a) Saul Thurso.
(b) Luther Sawdust.
(c) William Blair.
(d) William Kemp.
5. What is the name of the ship in this story?
(b) Liverpool Merchant.
(c) Her Majesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Thurso and Barton plan to do when they reach shore?
2. Who meets at the bottom of an old barge?
3. What two things are built in Book One, Part One, Chapter Eight?
4. What is a source of conflict for those responsible for building the ship?
5. Why does Thurso tell crew members not to beat the other men until after they leave the dock?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)