|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1, Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of this story?
(a) Luther Sawdust.
(b) Erasmus Kemp.
(c) Sarah Wolpert.
(d) Matthew Paris.
2. What is a source of conflict for those responsible for building the ship?
(a) The figurehead.
(b) The duties among various crew members.
(c) Sleeping quarters.
(d) Payments to crew members.
3. In Book One, Part One, how many children does Paris have?
4. Who finds a surgeon on board the ship unnecessary?
5. What does Erasmus spot in the shadows when he gets lost in the city?
(a) Stolen goods.
(b) A hungry family.
(d) A dying man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the antagonist in this story?
2. What was Sawdust's father's profession?
3. Which three men toast in Book One, Part One?
4. Who asks Paris to be part of the ship's crew?
5. Who seems satisfied by the deaths that take place on the Ship in Book One, Part One?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)