|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 1, Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things are built in Book One, Part One, Chapter Eight?
(a) Thurso's collection of books and the Ship.
(b) Paris' confidence and his family.
(c) Erasmus' love and the Ship.
(d) The Ship and Kemp's wealth.
2. Who does Erasmus say that he is going to the Wolpert home to see?
(d) Mr. Wolpert.
3. How old was Erasmus when Paris removed him from the dam?
4. What is the name of the ship in this story?
(b) Her Majesty.
(c) Liverpool Merchant.
5. What is a source of conflict for those responsible for building the ship?
(a) Payments to crew members.
(b) The duties among various crew members.
(c) The figurehead.
(d) Sleeping quarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Erasmus obsessed?
2. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
3. How old is Luther Sawdust?
4. What is in progress when Erasmus arrives at the Wolpert residence?
5. Why does Erasmus get lost in town after rehearsing for the play?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)