|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 9, Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist in this story?
(a) Erasmus Kemp.
(b) Erasmus' father.
(c) Luther Sawdust.
(d) Matthew Paris.
2. How old was Erasmus when Paris removed him from the dam?
3. How does Erasmus' father die?
(a) He hangs himself.
(b) He is run over by a horse.
(c) He is killed in a duel.
(d) He drowns.
4. Why is Kemp well-respected?
(a) Because of his family.
(b) Because of his personality.
(c) Because of his wealth.
(d) Because of his singing talent.
5. Who is the Superintendent of Indian Affairs for the Southern District?
(a) George Watson.
(b) Daniel Cleary.
(c) Edward Wofford.
(d) Percy Redwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the dead boy who was found on the beach buried?
2. Where does the cast of the play meet due to rainy weather?
3. Which of the following is on board the ship to keep slaves from jumping overboard?
4. What does the portrait that Delblanc has painted look like?
5. Who is in love with Dinka?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)