|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 9, Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the cast not seem to like much?
2. Who is discovered to be struggling financially in Book One, Part Four?
(a) Mr. Daniels.
(b) Mr. Calley.
(c) Mr. Wolpert.
(d) Mr. Kemp.
3. Whose conflict is the cast of the play discussing in Book One, Part Four?
(a) Sarah's and Erasmus'.
(b) Adams' and Erasmus'.
(c) Bailey's and Aubrey's.
(d) Kemp's and Paris'.
4. Who meets the Company Fort Governor?
(a) Paris and Thurso.
(b) Calley and Ross Deakin.
(c) Judd Deakin.
(d) Erasmus and his family.
5. Where was the Ship seen abandoned in Book Two?
(c) The Carolinas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paris's role on the ship?
2. Who takes possible slaves aboard the ship?
3. Who is the narrator of this story?
4. What does Erasmus think about during his father's funeral?
5. In what city does the Prologue take place?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)