|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which weapon is presented in Book One, Part Two, Chapter 14?
(a) A musket.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A whip.
(d) A pistol.
2. Who announces that someone new will be directing the play?
3. Who is present at every stage of the building of the ship?
(a) Erasmus Kemp.
(b) William Kemp.
(c) Matthew Paris.
(d) Saul Thurso.
4. Who hires a private investigator in Book One, Part Three?
(a) Mr. Kemp.
(b) Mr. Thurso.
(c) Mr. Wolpert.
(d) Mr. Barton.
5. Why was Paris sent to jail?
(a) He killed someone in an accident.
(b) He stole food for his family.
(c) He admitted to a crime that he did not commit.
(d) He denied the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Erasmus known Sarah?
2. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
3. How old was Erasmus when Paris removed him from the dam?
4. What is a source of conflict for those responsible for building the ship?
5. What do Thurso and Barton plan to do when they reach shore?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)