|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces that someone new will be directing the play?
2. With whom is Erasmus obsessed?
(d) His father.
3. What does Paris ask to use in Book One, Part Three, Chapter 16?
(a) A Bible.
(b) The sickbay.
(c) A fishing pole.
(d) The oven.
4. How old was Erasmus when Paris removed him from the dam?
5. Who is the captain of the ship?
(a) Saul Thurso.
(b) Charles Wolpert.
(c) William Kemp.
(d) Matthew Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Calley end up on the Ship?
2. Why is Kemp well-respected?
3. What instrument does Sullivan play?
4. What is the name of the character who is mentally handicapped?
5. What is Paris's role on the ship?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)