|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, why does Thurso decide to have a man flogged?
(a) To serve as a lesson to the rest.
(b) He is vindictive.
(c) He is delirious.
(d) He is mentally ill.
2. What was the cause of Ruth's death?
(b) Broken heart.
(c) Car accident.
3. Who is in charge of the men who were tricked to be part of the crew?
(a) Thurso and Calley.
(b) Driver and Deakin.
(c) Paris and Kemp.
(d) Hughes and Cavana.
4. How old must Sarah be before she can be engaged?
5. Who is the protagonist in this story?
(a) Erasmus' father.
(b) Luther Sawdust.
(c) Erasmus Kemp.
(d) Matthew Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets at the bottom of an old barge?
2. In Book One, Part One, how many children does Paris have?
3. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
4. Who is present at every stage of the building of the ship?
5. Who is the captain of the ship?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)