|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Erasmus permission to propose to Sarah?
(a) His father.
(b) His priest.
(c) His uncle.
(d) Her father.
2. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
(a) At the Wolperts' home.
(b) Aboard the ship.
(c) In an abandoned theater.
(d) In an old schoolhouse.
3. Why does Calley end up on the Ship?
(a) He wants to go to Africa.
(b) His brother is a crew member.
(c) He is training to be a captain.
(d) He is tricked.
4. What is the name of the play's new director?
(a) Henry Adams.
(b) John Gibbons.
(c) David Williamson.
(d) Lawrence Carter.
5. Which three men toast in Book One, Part One?
(a) Thurso, Wolpert, and Paris.
(b) Paris, Wolpert, and Kemp.
(c) Kemp, Wolpert, and Thurso.
(d) Paris, Kemp, and Thurso.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sea is the Ship let loose near the beginning of her voyage?
2. What is the name of the character who is mentally handicapped?
3. Which wildlife is seen in Book One, Part Three?
4. Who hires a private investigator in Book One, Part Three?
5. Who arrives in Liverpool after having spent eight months at sea?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)