|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Thurso tell crew members not to beat the other men until after they leave the dock?
(a) He does not want them to fight.
(b) He does not want them to jump ship.
(c) He has too much else to do.
(d) He does not want them to tell shore policemen about it..
2. Which of the following books reminds Paris of his past?
(a) Sea of Words Dictionary.
(b) Treatise on the Movement of Heart & Blood.
(c) Adventures of Aubrey the Sailor.
(d) Treasure Island.
3. Why was Paris sent to jail?
(a) He killed someone in an accident.
(b) He denied the Bible.
(c) He stole food for his family.
(d) He admitted to a crime that he did not commit.
4. Who is the antagonist in this story?
5. Whose blood is seen on the deck of the ship?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) A little boy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the play in Book One, Part One, rehearsed?
2. What is Paris's role on the ship?
3. To whom does Paris write a letter?
4. What does Erasmus spot in the shadows when he gets lost in the city?
5. Who seems satisfied by the deaths that take place on the Ship in Book One, Part One?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)