|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Paris' wife?
2. Who is the antagonist in this story?
3. Why does Calley end up on the Ship?
(a) His brother is a crew member.
(b) He is tricked.
(c) He is training to be a captain.
(d) He wants to go to Africa.
4. What two things are built in Book One, Part One, Chapter Eight?
(a) Paris' confidence and his family.
(b) The Ship and Kemp's wealth.
(c) Erasmus' love and the Ship.
(d) Thurso's collection of books and the Ship.
5. Which wildlife is seen in Book One, Part Three?
(b) Humpback whales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the inn where Paris spends his last night on shore?
2. Who announces that someone new will be directing the play?
3. Whom of the following is not a member of the Ship's crew?
4. How old is Luther Sawdust?
5. What does Erasmus spot in the shadows when he gets lost in the city?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)