|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 8, Chapters 37-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following theories does Paris reveal that he believes in through a letter?
(a) The Big Bang.
2. Where is the inn where Paris spends his last night on shore?
(a) Water Street.
(b) Ocean Blvd.
(c) Creek Row
(d) River Road.
3. What group lives in the city that Erasmus goes in Book Two?
(a) The Creoles.
(b) The Creek Indians.
(c) The Southern Belles.
4. Which of the following adjectives describe Timothy Owen?
(a) Intimidating and outspoken.
(b) Strong and robust.
(c) Sickly and unhappy.
(d) Mild-mannered and pleasant.
5. Who does Paris tell about the bodies that he finds in a shed?
(a) His wife.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Sullivan play?
2. Whom of the following is not a member of the Ship's crew?
3. Who does Kemp meet with in Book Two, Part Eight?
4. Who is the last man added to the Ship's crew?
5. Which of the following does Erasmus eat that is in the shape of a black woman?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)