|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 8, Chapters 37-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following theories does Paris reveal that he believes in through a letter?
(d) The Big Bang.
2. Which of the following is on board the ship to keep slaves from jumping overboard?
(a) A barricade.
(b) Beautiful women.
(c) A mean dog.
(d) An electric fence.
3. Who is the Superintendent of Indian Affairs for the Southern District?
(a) George Watson.
(b) Daniel Cleary.
(c) Edward Wofford.
(d) Percy Redwood.
4. Whose secret meeting does Erasmus attend in Book Two?
(a) Trinity Society.
(b) Trionfi Club.
(c) Creole Brotherhood.
(d) Enchanted Family.
5. In Book One, Part Five, who decides to go ashore?
(a) Thurso and Barton.
(b) Kemp and Wolpert.
(c) Calley and Erasmus.
(d) Sarah and her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the inn where Paris spends his last night on shore?
2. What instrument does Sullivan play?
3. What does Erasmus plan on changing about Sarah once they are married?
4. Who does Paris tell about the bodies that he finds in a shed?
5. Which of the following books reminds Paris of his past?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)