|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 8, Chapters 37-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kemp meet with in Book Two, Part Eight?
(a) Sarah's new husband.
(b) His Royal Highness.
(c) Sir William Templeton.
(d) Governor of the Fort.
2. To whom does Paris write a letter?
(a) The Bishop of Norwich.
(c) William Kemp.
(d) His dead wife.
3. Why does Calley end up on the Ship?
(a) He is training to be a captain.
(b) He is tricked.
(c) His brother is a crew member.
(d) He wants to go to Africa.
4. Who is the Superintendent of Indian Affairs for the Southern District?
(a) George Watson.
(b) Edward Wofford.
(c) Percy Redwood.
(d) Daniel Cleary.
5. Who fights on the Ship in Book One, Part Five?
(a) Paris and Wilson.
(b) Calley and Kemp.
(c) Barton and Thurso.
(d) Haines and Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives describe Timothy Owen?
2. Who takes Calley back to the Ship?
3. Who lives together in peace in a settlement?
4. Which of the following does Erasmus think will be the source for him and Liverpool to prosper?
5. What city does Erasmus travel to in Book Two?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)