|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabbath take upon leaving Fish's house?
(a) A few dollars.
(b) A box of Morty's possessions.
(c) Some food.
(d) Letters from his mother.
2. What excuse does Sabbath give Rosa for having gone through Deborah's drawers?
(a) He was looking for his glass eye.
(b) He was making a place to put his own clothes.
(c) He wanted to organize Deborah's clothes for her.
(d) He was looking for money.
3. How does Sabbath feel about his family plot being filled?
4. Where did Sabbath go after visiting Roseanna at the hospital?
(a) To see Kathy.
(c) To find a prostitute.
(d) To see Drenka.
5. What does Sabbath see in Fish's house?
(a) Morty's guitar.
(b) His father's hunting trophy.
(c) His mother's sideboard.
(d) His old record player.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the subway in New York, from which of the following plays does Sabbath recite lines?
2. Which of the following historical figures does Sabbath mention when Michelle asks him why he pushes everyone away?
3. During which of the following months was Morty killed?
4. Which of the following reasons is Sabbath's justification for taking the money and pictures upon fleeing Norman's house?
5. What is Sabbath's reply when Michelle tells him how highly Norman spoke of him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Sabbath escorted off the grounds by security when he went to visit Roseanna at the psychiatric hospital?
2. What happened at Sabbath's trial for public indecency?
3. Why does Norman throw Sabbath out of his home?
4. In Part 6, why does Sabbath liken himself to Rip Van Winkle?
5. In Part 8, why does Sabbath go to the cemetery?
6. Why are a few pages of Part 6 written without punctuation?
7. When Rosa arrives, what is Sabbath's excuse for the mess that he has made with Deborah's clothes?
8. What are some of the items that Sabbath finds in the box containing Morty's possessions?
9. On the first night of his stay with the Cowans, why is Sabbath in such a good mood at dinner?
10. What does Sabbath notice about his family's graves?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)