|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 7, which of the following items is Michelle wearing when she goes in to see Sabbath in Part 7?
(a) A kimono.
(b) A towel.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) A silk nightgown.
2. Who is Fish?
(a) Sabbath's cousin.
(b) Sabbath's uncle.
(c) Drenka's doctor.
(d) Morty's high school friend.
3. How is Norman described when Sabbath sees him?
(a) He looks great and has not aged a day.
(b) He looks okay for his age.
(c) He has aged well and looks stately.
(d) He has aged even worse than Sabbath.
4. What excuse does Sabbath give Rosa for having gone through Deborah's drawers?
(a) He was looking for his glass eye.
(b) He was looking for money.
(c) He was making a place to put his own clothes.
(d) He wanted to organize Deborah's clothes for her.
5. Why does Sabbath not want to be buried next to Drenka?
(a) He does not want to take Matija's place.
(b) He would feel more comfortable in a Jewish cemetery.
(c) He does not think that Matthew would allow it.
(d) He does not want Drenka's lovers visiting both of their graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following reasons is Sabbath's justification for taking the money and pictures upon fleeing Norman's house?
2. According to what he tells Michelle, why does Sabbath think that Norman has remained friends with him?
3. Who is Crawford?
4. Why did Sabbath feel that he had lost his job over the scandal?
5. What does Sabbath start carrying in his pants pocket?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Norman react to Sabbath when he first sees him again?
2. What does Sabbath notice about his family's graves?
3. What story does Norman encourage Sabbath to tell Michelle at dinner?
4. In Part 8, why does Sabbath go to the cemetery?
5. Who was Helen Trumbull?
6. What was the scandal that caused Sabbath to lose his job at the college?
7. Why does Norman invite Sabbath to stay with him?
8. How does Sabbath convince Michelle to have an affair with him?
9. Why was Sabbath escorted off the grounds by security when he went to visit Roseanna at the psychiatric hospital?
10. Why does Norman throw Sabbath out of his home?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)