|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his first morning at Norman's, what does Sabbath consider as a potential reason to live?
(a) Roseanna calls and asks him to come home.
(b) Deborah comes home.
(c) Norman gives him money.
(d) He receives a job offer in New York.
2. What excuse does Sabbath give Rosa for having gone through Deborah's drawers?
(a) He wanted to organize Deborah's clothes for her.
(b) He was looking for his glass eye.
(c) He was making a place to put his own clothes.
(d) He was looking for money.
3. How does Sabbath feel about his family plot being filled?
4. How does Norman view Sabbath?
(a) With fear.
(b) With reverence.
(c) With pity.
(d) With shame.
5. How is Norman described when Sabbath sees him?
(a) He looks great and has not aged a day.
(b) He looks okay for his age.
(c) He has aged well and looks stately.
(d) He has aged even worse than Sabbath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following reasons is Sabbath's justification for taking the money and pictures upon fleeing Norman's house?
2. Why does Sabbath refuse to read the newspapers that Norman gives him?
3. Why does Rosa show Sabbath where Norman's family keeps their money?
4. What does Sabbath say when Norman catches him with Deborah's picture?
5. How does Sabbath think that Michelle earned the money that she hid in her drawer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Helen Trumbull?
2. To whom does Sabbath link himself in the obituary that he composes on the subway?
3. Why does Sabbath think that Norman and Linc chose to produce his show?
4. When Rosa arrives, what is Sabbath's excuse for the mess that he has made with Deborah's clothes?
5. Why does Norman throw Sabbath out of his home?
6. Why does Norman invite Sabbath to stay with him?
7. What is contained in the note that Norman leaves on the table for Sabbath on the first morning of his stay?
8. In Part 8, why does Sabbath go to the cemetery?
9. What happened at Sabbath's trial for public indecency?
10. What are some of the items that Sabbath finds in the box containing Morty's possessions?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)