|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sabbath feel about his family plot being filled?
2. Which of the following reasons is Sabbath's justification for taking the money and pictures upon fleeing Norman's house?
(a) Seeing them would destroy Norman.
(b) Sabbath plans on returning them at some point.
(c) Sabbath needs them more than Norman does.
(d) Norman has plenty of money and can always get more pictures of Michelle.
3. What does Sabbath do while riding the subway at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) He looks at all the girls, and tries to decide which one to seduce.
(b) He writes a letter to Matija.
(c) He mentally writes his own obituary.
(d) He has a conversation with a homeless man.
4. What did Helen Trumbull (the girl whose breast Sabbath touched during one of his shows) tell the police officer who arrived to arrest Sabbath?
(a) That she allowed Sabbath to do it as part of his act.
(b) That Sabbath had paid her for her performance.
(c) That she wanted to file charges against Sabbath for sexual assault.
(d) That she was been horrified and unable to flee the stage.
5. What does Sabbath take upon leaving Fish's house?
(a) Some food.
(b) Letters from his mother.
(c) A box of Morty's possessions.
(d) A few dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the 1989 scandal made public?
2. Who is Rosa?
3. Who is Fish?
4. Why did Sabbath lose his job at the college in 1989?
5. At the beginning of Part 6, Sabbath is likened to which of the following fictional characters?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are a few pages of Part 6 written without punctuation?
2. When Rosa arrives, what is Sabbath's excuse for the mess that he has made with Deborah's clothes?
3. How does Sabbath convince Michelle to have an affair with him?
4. What story does Norman encourage Sabbath to tell Michelle at dinner?
5. What does Sabbath notice about his family's graves?
6. What is contained in the note that Norman leaves on the table for Sabbath on the first morning of his stay?
7. What are some of the items that Sabbath finds in the box containing Morty's possessions?
8. Why does Norman throw Sabbath out of his home?
9. Why does Norman invite Sabbath to stay with him?
10. In Part 8, why does Sabbath go to the cemetery?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)