|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which of the following months was Morty killed?
2. Why does Sabbath begin to cry while sitting at Norman's table?
(a) Because he realizes how much he misses Nikki.
(b) Because the full impact of Drenka's death finally hits him.
(c) Because he thinks of all his miseries, and feels sorry for himself.
(d) Because he begins to regret his decision to leave Roseanna.
3. How old was Sabbath when his brother, Morty died?
4. Why does Sabbath think that Michelle is cheating on Norman?
(a) Because Michelle flirts with Sabbath.
(b) Because a man has called during the day, looking for Michelle.
(c) Because Norman has confessed that the medication he takes for depression is hard on his libido.
(d) Because Norman has told Sabbath that he thinks that Michelle is cheating.
5. In Part 7, which of the following items is Michelle wearing when she goes in to see Sabbath in Part 7?
(a) A kimono.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A towel.
(d) A silk nightgown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabbath refuse to read the newspapers that Norman gives him?
2. Which of the following does Roseanna allude to when she talks to Sabbath in her hospital room?
3. What does Michelle say about Helen as Sabbath is telling his story?
4. Which of the following reasons is Sabbath's justification for taking the money and pictures upon fleeing Norman's house?
5. Why does Sabbath not want to be buried next to Drenka?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the items that Sabbath finds in the box containing Morty's possessions?
2. How does Norman react to Sabbath when he first sees him again?
3. What does Sabbath do after opening the box of Morty's possessions?
4. Why does Sabbath think that Norman and Linc chose to produce his show?
5. When Rosa arrives, what is Sabbath's excuse for the mess that he has made with Deborah's clothes?
6. Why does Norman invite Sabbath to stay with him?
7. To whom does Sabbath link himself in the obituary that he composes on the subway?
8. What does Rosa give Sabbath hoping that he will not kill her?
9. Why are a few pages of Part 6 written without punctuation?
10. What does Sabbath notice in Fish's house?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)