|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the first thing that Sabbath does when he is alone in Deborah's bedroom?
(a) He tries to climb out a window.
(b) He starts writing his will.
(c) He takes a bath.
(d) He goes to sleep.
2. Is Sabbath's breakdown in front of Norman staged or real?
(a) Sabbath is not sure.
(b) It is staged.
(c) It starts as a show, but then spirals out of control.
(d) It is real.
3. Which of the following is on top of the headstones belonging to Sabbath's grandparents?
(b) A candle.
(c) An American flag.
4. Why did Sabbath take vodka to the hospital?
(a) Because he wanted to sabotage Roseanna's treatment.
(b) Because he was planning on drinking it himself while he was there.
(c) Because a young female patient agreed to have sex with him in exchange for it.
(d) Because Roseanna begged him to take it.
5. How is Norman described when Sabbath sees him?
(a) He has aged even worse than Sabbath.
(b) He has aged well and looks stately.
(c) He looks great and has not aged a day.
(d) He looks okay for his age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Sabbath do before leaving the cemetery?
2. What does Michelle say about Helen as Sabbath is telling his story?
3. In Part 7, which of the following items is Michelle wearing when she goes in to see Sabbath in Part 7?
4. How old was Sabbath when his brother, Morty died?
5. Which of the following reasons is Sabbath's justification for taking the money and pictures upon fleeing Norman's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sabbath notice about his family's graves?
2. When Rosa arrives, what is Sabbath's excuse for the mess that he has made with Deborah's clothes?
3. What did Roseanna do when she found out about the scandal that caused Sabbath to lose his job?
4. Why was Sabbath escorted off the grounds by security when he went to visit Roseanna at the psychiatric hospital?
5. How does Norman react to Sabbath when he first sees him again?
6. What was the scandal that caused Sabbath to lose his job at the college?
7. What is contained in the note that Norman leaves on the table for Sabbath on the first morning of his stay?
8. What does Rosa give Sabbath hoping that he will not kill her?
9. What are some of the items that Sabbath finds in the box containing Morty's possessions?
10. Why does Norman throw Sabbath out of his home?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)