|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Helen Trumbull (the girl whose breast Sabbath touched during one of his shows) tell the police officer who arrived to arrest Sabbath?
(a) That she was been horrified and unable to flee the stage.
(b) That she wanted to file charges against Sabbath for sexual assault.
(c) That she allowed Sabbath to do it as part of his act.
(d) That Sabbath had paid her for her performance.
2. Which of the following does Sabbath do before leaving the cemetery?
(a) He searches for the graves of people with whom he went to school.
(b) He pays for his plot and funeral.
(c) He prays for his family.
(d) He cleans his family members' headstones.
3. At the end of Part 8, what does Sabbath do at the beach?
(a) He washes his filthy clothes in the ocean.
(b) He cries for his brother.
(c) He collects seashells.
(d) He feeds the sea gulls.
4. How does Norman view Sabbath?
(a) With shame.
(b) With reverence.
(c) With fear.
(d) With pity.
5. Why does Rosa show Sabbath where Norman's family keeps their money?
(a) Because she does not like Norman.
(b) Because she feels sorry for Sabbath and wants to help him.
(c) Because she is hoping that he will give her a share.
(d) Because she thinks that he will kill her if she does not.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sabbath find the place that he seeks?
2. What does Sabbath ponder doing as he gives Michelle his clothes?
3. Why does Sabbath think that Michelle is cheating on Norman?
4. Which of the following is in the other envelope that Rosa pulls out of Michelle's drawer?
5. What does Sabbath see in Fish's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sabbath think that Norman and Linc chose to produce his show?
2. Why does Norman throw Sabbath out of his home?
3. How does Sabbath convince Michelle to have an affair with him?
4. Why does Norman invite Sabbath to stay with him?
5. What story does Norman encourage Sabbath to tell Michelle at dinner?
6. What does Sabbath do after opening the box of Morty's possessions?
7. When Rosa arrives, what is Sabbath's excuse for the mess that he has made with Deborah's clothes?
8. What did Roseanna do when she found out about the scandal that caused Sabbath to lose his job?
9. Who was Helen Trumbull?
10. In Part 8, why does Sabbath go to the cemetery?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)