|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to which of the following realizations does Sabbath claim that he fainted when Norman kicked him out?
(a) Due to the realization that he did not have any money and nowhere to go.
(b) Due to the realization that his plot to blackmail Norman with Michelle's Polaroids would never come to fruition.
(c) Due to the realization that he no longer had access to Norman's good food and comfortable lifestyle.
(d) Due to the realization that he still had the beggar's cup in his pocket, and he thought that he had lost Michelle over that.
2. Which of the following is on top of the headstones belonging to Sabbath's grandparents?
(b) An American flag.
(c) A candle.
3. How old was Sabbath when his brother, Morty died?
4. Which of the following items did Sabbath keep locked away in a file cabinet at the college where he worked?
(a) Personal belongings of the women with whom he had slept.
(b) Tapes of his sexual conversations with students.
(c) Photographs of his female students.
(d) Pornographic magazines.
5. What did Helen Trumbull (the girl whose breast Sabbath touched during one of his shows) tell the police officer who arrived to arrest Sabbath?
(a) That she wanted to file charges against Sabbath for sexual assault.
(b) That Sabbath had paid her for her performance.
(c) That she allowed Sabbath to do it as part of his act.
(d) That she was been horrified and unable to flee the stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Norman described when Sabbath sees him?
2. Why does Rosa show Sabbath where Norman's family keeps their money?
3. Which of the following is in the other envelope that Rosa pulls out of Michelle's drawer?
4. Which of the following does Roseanna allude to when she talks to Sabbath in her hospital room?
5. Which of the following was in the three-ring binder that Roseanna asked Sabbath to bring to her while she was in the psychiatric hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sabbath notice in Fish's house?
2. What does Sabbath do after opening the box of Morty's possessions?
3. What did Roseanna do when she found out about the scandal that caused Sabbath to lose his job?
4. Who was Helen Trumbull?
5. Why was Sabbath escorted off the grounds by security when he went to visit Roseanna at the psychiatric hospital?
6. To whom does Sabbath link himself in the obituary that he composes on the subway?
7. How does Sabbath locate the cemetery where his parents are buried?
8. What story does Norman encourage Sabbath to tell Michelle at dinner?
9. Why does Norman throw Sabbath out of his home?
10. In Part 8, why does Sabbath go to the cemetery?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)