|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabbath say when Norman catches him with Deborah's picture?
(a) He tells Norman that she is ugly.
(b) He calls Deborah "sweet".
(c) He asks Norman where she is.
(d) He says that she reminds him of his long-lost daughter.
2. What does Crawford say about Sabbath's family?
(a) He remembers them.
(b) He likes them.
(c) He dislikes them.
(d) He does not remember them.
3. What is Sabbath looking for at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) Nikki's phone number.
(b) Dr. Graves' office.
(c) Christa's address.
(d) The cemetery where his mother is buried.
4. What does Sabbath think that Michelle is trying to communicate to him by what she is wearing?
(a) That she wants him to respect her more.
(b) That she is a nurturing, motherly type.
(c) That she is not interested in him sexually.
(d) That she has decided to have an affair with him.
5. How was the 1989 scandal made public?
(a) Students' parents called to complain about Sabbath.
(b) The girl whom Sabbath had sexually harassed left a tape of their conversations in the library.
(c) Sabbath's students went to the dean to complain about him.
(d) The human resources office checked on the validity of Sabbath's degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fish?
2. How does Sabbath think that Michelle earned the money that she hid in her drawer?
3. Why does Sabbath refuse to read the newspapers that Norman gives him?
4. When Rosa tries to comfort Sabbath as he weeps, what does he think that she is going to attempt to do?
5. Who does Norman call following Sabbath's fainting spell?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Norman react to Sabbath when he first sees him again?
2. What is contained in the note that Norman leaves on the table for Sabbath on the first morning of his stay?
3. How does Sabbath locate the cemetery where his parents are buried?
4. What does Sabbath notice in Fish's house?
5. What story does Norman encourage Sabbath to tell Michelle at dinner?
6. In Part 6, why does Sabbath liken himself to Rip Van Winkle?
7. Why was Sabbath escorted off the grounds by security when he went to visit Roseanna at the psychiatric hospital?
8. Why are a few pages of Part 6 written without punctuation?
9. What does Sabbath do after opening the box of Morty's possessions?
10. Why does Sabbath think that Norman and Linc chose to produce his show?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)