|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sabbath proposition Michelle to have an affair with him?
(a) He references her profession as an orthodontist, and asks her to check his teeth.
(b) He threatens to blackmail her with the Polaroids that he has found.
(c) He reminds her of Norman's diminished libido, and brags about his own experiences.
(d) He tells her that no other man would want her because of her age.
2. What does Sabbath do while riding the subway at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) He looks at all the girls, and tries to decide which one to seduce.
(b) He writes a letter to Matija.
(c) He mentally writes his own obituary.
(d) He has a conversation with a homeless man.
3. According to what he tells Norman, what bothers Sabbath about his decision to leave New York?
(a) That he wonders how successful he might have been as a director.
(b) That Nikki did not have a way of finding him after he left New York.
(c) That he left a lot of things unfinished.
(d) That he misses his old job.
4. Who does Norman call following Sabbath's fainting spell?
(b) A medical doctor.
(d) A psychiatrist.
5. When Rosa tries to comfort Sabbath as he weeps, what does he think that she is going to attempt to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Rob him.
(d) Rape him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sabbath feel that he had lost his job over the scandal?
2. What does Sabbath take upon leaving Fish's house?
3. What does Sabbath see in Fish's house?
4. At the beginning of Part 6, Sabbath is likened to which of the following fictional characters?
5. Which of the following reasons is Sabbath's justification for taking the money and pictures upon fleeing Norman's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. To whom does Sabbath link himself in the obituary that he composes on the subway?
2. How does Sabbath locate the cemetery where his parents are buried?
3. What was the scandal that caused Sabbath to lose his job at the college?
4. How does Norman react to Sabbath when he first sees him again?
5. In Part 6, why does Sabbath liken himself to Rip Van Winkle?
6. What story does Norman encourage Sabbath to tell Michelle at dinner?
7. What does Sabbath do after opening the box of Morty's possessions?
8. What does Sabbath notice in Fish's house?
9. Why does Norman invite Sabbath to stay with him?
10. What does Sabbath notice about his family's graves?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)