|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sabbath's response when Norman comments on his isolation from society?
(a) That if he wanted relationships, he would have to give something back.
(b) That it is the only way to shield himself from getting hurt.
(c) That society has nothing to offer him.
(d) That it is the best preparation for death.
2. Why did Sabbath take vodka to the hospital?
(a) Because Roseanna begged him to take it.
(b) Because a young female patient agreed to have sex with him in exchange for it.
(c) Because he wanted to sabotage Roseanna's treatment.
(d) Because he was planning on drinking it himself while he was there.
3. What is Sabbath looking for at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) Christa's address.
(b) Dr. Graves' office.
(c) Nikki's phone number.
(d) The cemetery where his mother is buried.
4. How does Sabbath feel when he enters the Jewish cemetery?
(a) He feels peaceful.
(b) He is flooded with memories.
(c) He feels overwhelmed.
(d) He feels uncomfortable.
5. Why does Sabbath think that Norman is throwing him out?
(a) Because Deborah is coming home soon.
(b) Because Norman's co-workers are giving him trouble about having Sabbath in his home.
(c) Because Norman is afraid that Sabbath will sleep with Michelle.
(d) Because Sabbath is a slob, and does not clean up after himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sabbath go after visiting Roseanna at the hospital?
2. How was the 1989 scandal made public?
3. Where does Sabbath stop to ask questions when he cannot find the place that he seeks?
4. What happened when Sabbath took vodka to the hospital where Roseanna was being treated?
5. Why does Rosa show Sabbath where Norman's family keeps their money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the scandal that caused Sabbath to lose his job at the college?
2. Why are a few pages of Part 6 written without punctuation?
3. What does Sabbath notice in Fish's house?
4. Why was Sabbath escorted off the grounds by security when he went to visit Roseanna at the psychiatric hospital?
5. In Part 6, why does Sabbath liken himself to Rip Van Winkle?
6. How does Sabbath locate the cemetery where his parents are buried?
7. What are some of the items that Sabbath finds in the box containing Morty's possessions?
8. When Rosa arrives, what is Sabbath's excuse for the mess that he has made with Deborah's clothes?
9. Why does Sabbath think that Norman and Linc chose to produce his show?
10. What did Roseanna do when she found out about the scandal that caused Sabbath to lose his job?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)