|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Norman call following Sabbath's fainting spell?
(a) A medical doctor.
(b) A psychiatrist.
2. During which of the following months was Morty killed?
3. Which of the following historical figures does Sabbath mention when Michelle asks him why he pushes everyone away?
(b) Vlad the Impaler.
(d) The Marquis de Sade.
4. How is Norman described when Sabbath sees him?
(a) He looks great and has not aged a day.
(b) He has aged even worse than Sabbath.
(c) He looks okay for his age.
(d) He has aged well and looks stately.
5. Which of the following is the first thing that Sabbath does when he is alone in Deborah's bedroom?
(a) He tries to climb out a window.
(b) He takes a bath.
(c) He goes to sleep.
(d) He starts writing his will.
6. How does Sabbath feel about his family plot being filled?
7. What happened when Sabbath took vodka to the hospital where Roseanna was being treated?
(a) He was escorted off the premises by security.
(b) Nothing. No one knew he had vodka.
(c) He was questioned by one of the nurses.
(d) One of the patients beat him up and took it.
8. Who is Fish?
(a) Drenka's doctor.
(b) Sabbath's uncle.
(c) Morty's high school friend.
(d) Sabbath's cousin.
9. What does Sabbath think that Michelle is trying to communicate to him by what she is wearing?
(a) That she is a nurturing, motherly type.
(b) That she has decided to have an affair with him.
(c) That she is not interested in him sexually.
(d) That she wants him to respect her more.
10. Why did Sabbath take vodka to the hospital?
(a) Because a young female patient agreed to have sex with him in exchange for it.
(b) Because he was planning on drinking it himself while he was there.
(c) Because Roseanna begged him to take it.
(d) Because he wanted to sabotage Roseanna's treatment.
11. What does Sabbath start carrying in his pants pocket?
(a) Deborah's picture.
(b) Drenka's hair ribbon.
(c) Roseanna's Alcoholics Anonymous medallion.
(d) A pair of Deborah's underwear.
12. How did Roseanna react when she first found out about the scandal concerning Sabbath?
(a) She tried to commit suicide with painkillers.
(b) She drove her car into a boulder, and then laid down on the road.
(c) She started slapping and punching Sabbath.
(d) In a rage, she went to Kathy's house to confront her.
13. Where does Sabbath stop to ask questions when he cannot find the place that he seeks?
(a) A police station.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A car rental shop.
14. How old was Sabbath when his brother, Morty died?
15. When Rosa tries to comfort Sabbath as he weeps, what does he think that she is going to attempt to do?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Rob him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Rape him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabbath think that Norman wants him to tell the story of his arrest?
2. Why does Sabbath think that Michelle is cheating on Norman?
3. At the beginning of Part 6, Sabbath is likened to which of the following fictional characters?
4. How does Norman view Sabbath?
5. Sabbath is convinced that the young woman he meets on the subway is whose daughter?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)