|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what he tells Norman, what bothers Sabbath about his decision to leave New York?
(a) That he misses his old job.
(b) That he wonders how successful he might have been as a director.
(c) That he left a lot of things unfinished.
(d) That Nikki did not have a way of finding him after he left New York.
2. Who is Rosa?
(a) Deborah's cousin.
(b) Norman's daughter.
(c) Norman's maid.
(d) Norman's wife.
3. At the beginning of Part 6, Sabbath is likened to which of the following fictional characters?
(b) Prince Charming.
(c) Rip Van Winkle.
4. Why did Sabbath take vodka to the hospital?
(a) Because Roseanna begged him to take it.
(b) Because he wanted to sabotage Roseanna's treatment.
(c) Because a young female patient agreed to have sex with him in exchange for it.
(d) Because he was planning on drinking it himself while he was there.
5. What does Sabbath say when Norman catches him with Deborah's picture?
(a) He tells Norman that she is ugly.
(b) He asks Norman where she is.
(c) He says that she reminds him of his long-lost daughter.
(d) He calls Deborah "sweet".
6. How does Sabbath feel about his family plot being filled?
7. What patriotic item which belonged to Morty does Sabbath discover?
(a) A draft card.
(b) A gold coin.
(c) A newspaper from D-Day.
(d) A red, white, and blue yarmulke.
8. How old was Sabbath when his brother, Morty died?
9. Where did Sabbath go after visiting Roseanna at the hospital?
(a) To see Kathy.
(b) To find a prostitute.
(c) To see Drenka.
10. Which of the following historical figures does Sabbath mention when Michelle asks him why he pushes everyone away?
(c) The Marquis de Sade.
(d) Vlad the Impaler.
11. Is Sabbath's breakdown in front of Norman staged or real?
(a) It starts as a show, but then spirals out of control.
(b) Sabbath is not sure.
(c) It is real.
(d) It is staged.
12. Which of the following does Sabbath do before leaving the cemetery?
(a) He cleans his family members' headstones.
(b) He prays for his family.
(c) He searches for the graves of people with whom he went to school.
(d) He pays for his plot and funeral.
13. Which of the following is the first thing that Sabbath does when he is alone in Deborah's bedroom?
(a) He takes a bath.
(b) He tries to climb out a window.
(c) He starts writing his will.
(d) He goes to sleep.
14. Due to which of the following realizations does Sabbath claim that he fainted when Norman kicked him out?
(a) Due to the realization that he no longer had access to Norman's good food and comfortable lifestyle.
(b) Due to the realization that he did not have any money and nowhere to go.
(c) Due to the realization that his plot to blackmail Norman with Michelle's Polaroids would never come to fruition.
(d) Due to the realization that he still had the beggar's cup in his pocket, and he thought that he had lost Michelle over that.
15. What happened when Sabbath took vodka to the hospital where Roseanna was being treated?
(a) He was escorted off the premises by security.
(b) Nothing. No one knew he had vodka.
(c) One of the patients beat him up and took it.
(d) He was questioned by one of the nurses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sabbath think that Michelle earned the money that she hid in her drawer?
2. Who occupies the space next to Sabbath's mother?
3. What does Sabbath take upon leaving Fish's house?
4. What did Helen Trumbull (the girl whose breast Sabbath touched during one of his shows) tell the police officer who arrived to arrest Sabbath?
5. During which of the following months was Morty killed?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)