|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Norman make Sabbath leave his home?
(a) Because Norman is suspicious of Sabbath's plot to kill him.
(b) Because Rosa complains to Norman about the way that Sabbath has treated her.
(c) Because Norman finds out that Sabbath has stolen some of his cash.
(d) Because Michelle finds a bag of crack and Deborah's panties in Sabbath's pocket.
2. What does Sabbath start carrying in his pants pocket?
(a) Roseanna's Alcoholics Anonymous medallion.
(b) Drenka's hair ribbon.
(c) Deborah's picture.
(d) A pair of Deborah's underwear.
3. How does Sabbath proposition Michelle to have an affair with him?
(a) He tells her that no other man would want her because of her age.
(b) He threatens to blackmail her with the Polaroids that he has found.
(c) He reminds her of Norman's diminished libido, and brags about his own experiences.
(d) He references her profession as an orthodontist, and asks her to check his teeth.
4. What does Sabbath take upon leaving Fish's house?
(a) A box of Morty's possessions.
(b) Letters from his mother.
(c) Some food.
(d) A few dollars.
5. Is Sabbath's breakdown in front of Norman staged or real?
(a) Sabbath is not sure.
(b) It starts as a show, but then spirals out of control.
(c) It is staged.
(d) It is real.
6. Why does Sabbath refuse to read the newspapers that Norman gives him?
(a) Because he does not want to get newsprint on his hands.
(b) Because he is afraid that there will be a story about him.
(c) Because they often portray the Japanese in a positive light.
(d) Because he does not want to look at the obituaries.
7. Who is Crawford?
(a) One of Sabbath's former co-workers.
(b) The psychiatrist to whom Norman referred.
(c) Christa's husband.
(d) The caretaker of the graveyard where Sabbath's family plot is located.
8. How does Sabbath think that Michelle earned the money that she hid in her drawer?
(a) By stealing money out of her and Norman's joint checking account.
(b) By lying to Norman about how much she earned.
(c) By working a second job.
(d) By prostituting herself.
9. One of the patients at the hospital where Roseanna was staying referred to Sabbath by the name of which of the following gods?
10. What did Helen Trumbull (the girl whose breast Sabbath touched during one of his shows) tell the police officer who arrived to arrest Sabbath?
(a) That she wanted to file charges against Sabbath for sexual assault.
(b) That Sabbath had paid her for her performance.
(c) That she allowed Sabbath to do it as part of his act.
(d) That she was been horrified and unable to flee the stage.
11. Sabbath is convinced that the young woman he meets on the subway is whose daughter?
12. What does Sabbath ponder doing as he gives Michelle his clothes?
(a) Kidnapping her and leaving the state.
(b) Pushing Norman out the window, and taking all of his possessions, along with his family.
(c) Raping her.
(d) Forcing her to tell him where she keeps her jewelry and Norman's gun.
13. During his first morning at Norman's, what does Sabbath consider as a potential reason to live?
(a) He receives a job offer in New York.
(b) Roseanna calls and asks him to come home.
(c) Deborah comes home.
(d) Norman gives him money.
14. What does Sabbath see in Fish's house?
(a) Morty's guitar.
(b) His old record player.
(c) His father's hunting trophy.
(d) His mother's sideboard.
15. Which of the following is the first thing that Sabbath does when he is alone in Deborah's bedroom?
(a) He starts writing his will.
(b) He goes to sleep.
(c) He takes a bath.
(d) He tries to climb out a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norman view Sabbath?
2. Due to which of the following realizations does Sabbath claim that he fainted when Norman kicked him out?
3. In Part 7, which of the following items is Michelle wearing when she goes in to see Sabbath in Part 7?
4. Which of the following is Sabbath's reasoning for why Linc and Norman were so kind and helpful to him?
5. When Rosa tries to comfort Sabbath as he weeps, what does he think that she is going to attempt to do?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)