|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items did Sabbath keep locked away in a file cabinet at the college where he worked?
(a) Pornographic magazines.
(b) Photographs of his female students.
(c) Tapes of his sexual conversations with students.
(d) Personal belongings of the women with whom he had slept.
2. How is Norman described when Sabbath sees him?
(a) He looks okay for his age.
(b) He has aged well and looks stately.
(c) He looks great and has not aged a day.
(d) He has aged even worse than Sabbath.
3. How does Norman view Sabbath?
(a) With pity.
(b) With shame.
(c) With reverence.
(d) With fear.
4. Why does Norman make Sabbath leave his home?
(a) Because Norman finds out that Sabbath has stolen some of his cash.
(b) Because Michelle finds a bag of crack and Deborah's panties in Sabbath's pocket.
(c) Because Norman is suspicious of Sabbath's plot to kill him.
(d) Because Rosa complains to Norman about the way that Sabbath has treated her.
5. Which of the following does Roseanna allude to when she talks to Sabbath in her hospital room?
(a) Her brother's death.
(c) Her father molesting her.
(d) Killing Sabbath.
6. During which of the following months was Morty killed?
7. How does Sabbath think that Michelle earned the money that she hid in her drawer?
(a) By lying to Norman about how much she earned.
(b) By prostituting herself.
(c) By working a second job.
(d) By stealing money out of her and Norman's joint checking account.
8. Why did Sabbath lose his job at the college in 1989?
(a) He showed up for classes late, and smelling of alcohol.
(b) He was accused of sexually harassing a student.
(c) He was too profane in his lecturing.
(d) The college found out his credentials were fake.
9. What is Sabbath looking for at the beginning of Part 8?
(a) Dr. Graves' office.
(b) Christa's address.
(c) Nikki's phone number.
(d) The cemetery where his mother is buried.
10. Is Sabbath's breakdown in front of Norman staged or real?
(a) It starts as a show, but then spirals out of control.
(b) It is staged.
(c) Sabbath is not sure.
(d) It is real.
11. Which of the following is in the other envelope that Rosa pulls out of Michelle's drawer?
(a) Plane tickets.
(b) Love letters from Michelle's first husband.
(d) Pictures of Michelle in lingerie.
12. What did Helen Trumbull (the girl whose breast Sabbath touched during one of his shows) tell the police officer who arrived to arrest Sabbath?
(a) That she wanted to file charges against Sabbath for sexual assault.
(b) That she was been horrified and unable to flee the stage.
(c) That Sabbath had paid her for her performance.
(d) That she allowed Sabbath to do it as part of his act.
13. Due to which of the following realizations does Sabbath claim that he fainted when Norman kicked him out?
(a) Due to the realization that he no longer had access to Norman's good food and comfortable lifestyle.
(b) Due to the realization that his plot to blackmail Norman with Michelle's Polaroids would never come to fruition.
(c) Due to the realization that he still had the beggar's cup in his pocket, and he thought that he had lost Michelle over that.
(d) Due to the realization that he did not have any money and nowhere to go.
14. What does Michelle say about Helen as Sabbath is telling his story?
(a) That Helen must have been promiscuous if she did not mind what Sabbath did.
(b) That Helen was brave, and reminds Michelle of her daughter.
(c) That Helen should have filed charges against Sabbath.
(d) That Helen reminds Michelle of what she was like at that age.
15. Which of the following is on top of the headstones belonging to Sabbath's grandparents?
(c) A candle.
(d) An American flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rosa tries to comfort Sabbath as he weeps, what does he think that she is going to attempt to do?
2. Why does Sabbath think that Norman wants him to tell the story of his arrest?
3. Which of the following reasons is Sabbath's justification for taking the money and pictures upon fleeing Norman's house?
4. Why did Sabbath feel that he had lost his job over the scandal?
5. How does Sabbath feel about his family plot being filled?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)