|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who occupies the space next to Sabbath's mother?
(a) His mother's brother.
(b) His father's sister.
(c) His mother's sister.
(d) His sister.
2. Why does Sabbath think that he should have been a pimp instead of a puppet master?
(a) Because both professions manipulate objects for the amusement of others.
(b) Because he realizes that he does not possess puppeteering talent.
(c) Because he would have been able to make more money as a pimp.
(d) Because he feels that being a puppeteer is degrading.
3. According to what he tells Norman, what bothers Sabbath about his decision to leave New York?
(a) That he misses his old job.
(b) That Nikki did not have a way of finding him after he left New York.
(c) That he wonders how successful he might have been as a director.
(d) That he left a lot of things unfinished.
4. Why did Barrett stop speaking to Drenka before her death?
(a) Because he was afraid that Matija would discover their affair.
(b) Because he was angry with Sabbath.
(c) Because he did not want to get involved with her illness.
(d) Because he was angry with her for asking him to leave his wife.
5. Where does Sabbath stop to ask questions when he cannot find the place that he seeks?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A car rental shop.
(d) A police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Drenka discuss Matthew's career only with Sabbath?
2. Who is Crawford?
3. Over the years, Sabbath has encouraged Drenka to do which of the following?
4. One of the patients at the hospital where Roseanna was staying referred to Sabbath by the name of which of the following gods?
5. Why did Barrett look uncomfortable at Drenka's funeral?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)