|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabbath begin to second-guess his decision to leave Roseanna?
(a) She is the only person left who cares about him.
(b) He needs money and medical insurance.
(c) He realizes how much he cares about her.
(d) He does not like the idea of change.
2. Who is Lincoln ("Linc") Gelman?
(a) Sabbath's long-time friend.
(b) Sabbath's nephew.
(c) One of Drenka's lovers.
(d) Roseanna's cousin.
3. How does Sabbath feel now that Drenka is dead?
(a) He is tortured by the memories of the other men with whom she slept .
(b) He is depressed and suicidal, because he realizes that he never told her how much he loved her.
(c) He is upset that he no longer has an outlet for his libido.
(d) He is relieved that he is no longer in danger of being discovered.
4. How does Nikki respond to her mother's death initially?
(a) She is in shock, and displays no emotion.
(b) She is in denial, and stays with the corpse.
(c) She is overwhelmed with emotion, and has a nervous breakdown.
(d) She does not show much emotion because she and her mother had not been close.
5. Why does Sabbath only visit Drenka's grave at night?
(a) He does not want Roseanna to become suspicious.
(b) He does not like being in graveyards during the day.
(c) He is afraid that he will run into her son or one of her many lovers.
(d) He does not want anyone to be able to identify him if they see him there.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was Drenka born?
2. How did Sabbath run into Matija?
3. Under what type of government was Drenka raised?
4. In Part 3, what does Sabbath notice about his wife's looks?
5. How did Sabbath's brother, Morty, die?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)