|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabbath think that Nikki committed suicide?
(a) Because the character she played committed suicide.
(b) Because her wounds appeared to be self-inflicted to Sabbath, despite the ruling that it was a murder.
(c) Because she was depressed before her disappearance.
(d) Because she talked about killing herself a lot before she disappeared.
2. Why is Sabbath already monogamous to Drenka?
(a) Because he does not want to take a chance on impregnating a younger woman.
(b) Because at his age, other women no longer desire him.
(c) Because he loves her more than he is willing to admit.
(d) Because he has been impotent for a while.
3. What happened when Scott Lewis got a prostitute for Drenka?
(a) Drenka was happy, but the prostitute was not.
(b) Drenka was unhappy, and the prostitute was angry.
(c) All three of them enjoyed themselves.
(d) Scott was angry, and Drenka was crying.
4. What was the first thing that triggered Roseanna's hatred for Sabbath?
(a) She found out about an affair that he was having.
(b) He did not work, and used all of her money.
(c) He did not make an effort to get along with her family.
(d) He refused to have a child with her.
5. Why does Sabbath think that Nikki might have disappeared?
(a) Because she saw him in bed with Roseanna.
(b) Because she wanted to fulfill her dreams of traveling in Europe.
(c) Because she was having an affair, and left to be with her lover.
(d) Because she wanted to be with her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roseanna hate Sabbath now?
2. How does Nikki respond to her mother's death initially?
3. Who was Barrett?
4. What is Sabbath's former profession?
5. In what country was Drenka born?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)