1. Why isn't Ruth sad to be leaving home in Chapter I?
She had an unhappy childhood.
2. What is Ruth's surname?
3. What is Ruth anxious about in Chapter I?
What the future holds.
4. What color is the wreath that Ruth carries on her wedding day?
5. What is Ruth's brother's name?
6. Why is Ruth's brother particularly glad she has married?
Her family will no longer have to support her financially.
7. What does Mrs. Hall call Ruth to belittle her in Chapter III?
A frivolous doll.
This section contains 4,804 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)