|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXXI - XL.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Mrs. Jiff?
2. What is Ruth anxious about in Chapter I?
(a) What the future holds.
(b) The weather.
(c) How she looks.
(d) How her parents-in-law will treat her.
3. Who arrives at Ruth's house to try and help Daisy in Chapter XXII?
(a) Mrs. Hall.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Harry's colleague.
(d) Another doctor.
4. In Chapter XXIV, how many years have passed since Daisy's death?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six years.
5. What does Mrs. Hall complain about Ruth's hair in Chapter XVIII?
(a) That Ruth should put more effort into her hairstyle.
(b) That Ruth's hair is an ugly color.
(c) That Ruth should do her hair in a more dignified style.
(d) That Ruth needs to wash her hair more often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ailing Ruth in Chapter XXXIV?
2. What physical signs of illness does Daisy have in Chapter XXII?
3. What insect does Daisy amuse herself with in Chapter XVI?
4. What fault does Dr. Hall find in Harry's medical treatment?
5. What does Dr. Hall tell his wife that Ruth couldn't care less about?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)