|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XI - XX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What figure does Mrs. Hall take objection to her son having a statue of?
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) The goddess Venus.
2. What ailment has Daisy developed in Chapter XIX?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A fever.
(d) A cough.
3. What color is the wreath that Ruth carries on her wedding day?
4. What season is it in Chapter XIX?
5. What does Mrs. Hall call Ruth to belittle her in Chapter III?
(a) A country bumpkin.
(b) A puny runt.
(c) A frivolous doll.
(d) An airheaded ninny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hall tell Ruth about after she has given birth?
2. How does Dr. Hall claim Ruth has behaved in front of the minister in Chapter XVIII?
3. Which of the following best describes Dr. Hall's personality?
4. What do Ruth and Harry name their first child?
5. What does Mrs. Hall warn Dr. Hall he should not make fun of her for in Chapter XVIII?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)