|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XLI - L.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event takes place in Chapter XXIII?
(a) Ruth's and Harry's anniversary.
(b) Daisy's funeral.
(c) Daisy's birthday.
(d) Ruth's birthday.
2. Where do Ruth and her daughters move to in Chapter XXXV?
(a) A small cottage in the country.
(b) The Hall's house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A boarding house.
3. Which of the following best describes Dr. Hall's personality?
4. Why isn't Ruth sad to be leaving home in Chapter I?
(a) Her home was very boring.
(b) She is excited about her new home.
(c) She knows she will return soon.
(d) She had an unhappy childhood.
5. In Chapter XLV, what does the man who stops Katy in the street slip into her bag?
(b) Some candles.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A pretty clip for her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Mrs. Jiff?
2. When Dinah sees Daisy, what does she think about Daisy's condition?
3. Where do Ruth's two friends who come to visit her go to stay?
4. What does Dr. Hall send to treat Daisy with in Chapter XX?
5. What is the name of the Halls' maid?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)