|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does "Russka" cover?
2. Whose arrival is Milei waiting for in 1262?
(c) Peter the Tatar.
(d) Genghis Khan.
3. What question does Boris wonder about when he returns from the campaign?
(a) Whether Elena's son is his.
(b) How to get a promotion in the Tsar's service.
(c) How to limit the power of the Tsar.
(d) How he will raise revenues on his estate.
4. Who marries Milei's youngest son?
(a) Yanka's daughter.
(c) The Boyar's daughter.
(d) Peter's daughter.
5. What does Ivan do in 1564?
(a) Step down from the throne.
(b) Divide his estate.
(c) Go to war.
(d) Change religion.
6. What do the Cossacks get in 1649?
(d) A territory within Poland.
7. Who is Arina?
(a) Anna's daughter.
(b) Maryushka's daughter.
(c) Maryushka's sister.
(d) Elena's daughter.
8. Who does Yanka have a relationship with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Shchek. Milei.
(c) Batu Khan.
(d) Genghis Khan.
9. Where is this village located?
(a) The Russian heartland.
(b) Near Scandinavia.
(c) On the border of Europe.
(d) The Russian far east.
10. What is Boris' only option?
(a) Raising taxes on his peasants.
(b) Sending his children away.
(c) Fleeing his region.
(d) Allying himself with a former enemy.
11. Where does Andrei follow Maryushka and her husband?
12. Who leads the rebels against Russka?
(b) Patriarch Nikon.
(c) Stenka Razin.
13. Who had killed Yanka's mother?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Tatars.
(c) The Cumins.
(d) The Turks.
14. Who helps Yanka kill Peter?
(d) Yanka's daughter.
15. When did Patriarch Nikon's reforms begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kiy in the beginning of "Russka"?
2. Who does Nikita's serving girl resemble?
3. What does Sviatopolk try to do?
4. Who are the Alans?
5. What does Ivan do when his journey is interrupted?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)