1. How many years does "Russka" cover?
2. What village is at the heart of the novel?
3. Where is this village located?
The Russian heartland.
4. What does Kiy ask his Uncle Mal?
Whether he captured a bear cub.
5. What does Mal tell him in answer to his question?
The cub is still in the forest.
6. How old is Kiy in the beginning of "Russka"?
7. Where does Lebed find Kiy after he wanders off?
At the camp of the horsemen.
8. Who are the Alans?
The greatest of the Sarmatian tribes.
This section contains 3,434 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)