|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12, Epilogue, pgs. 895 - 945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Stanislaus bring to Andrei Karpenko's family?
(a) That they have to pay an enormous tax.
(b) That they have to leave their farm.
(c) That they have to send Andrei Karpenko off to war with them.
(d) That their farm has a new owner now.
2. What comment of Dmitri's is reported to the authorities?
(a) That free speech will never be permitted again.
(b) That the Jews were responsible for the revolution.
(c) That the constitution is a lie.
(d) That persecution will continue until Stalin is the only leader left.
3. Who leads the rebels against Russka?
(c) Patriarch Nikon.
(d) Stenka Razin.
4. Who does Alexander see visit the Suvorin house?
(a) Rosa Abramovich.
5. What terminates the campaign against the Baltic?
(a) The departure of the peasantry.
(b) The plot against Ivan.
(c) Elena's pregnancy.
(d) Heresy trials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sviatopolk try to do?
2. Where are the Tatars in 1262?
3. Who are the Raskolniki?
4. What does Misha find out about Nicolai and Popov's situation?
5. Who marries Milei's youngest son?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)