|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11, pgs. 707 - 774.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of government by 1113?
2. What does Alexander refuse to ask Tatiana's father for?
(a) Companions for her.
3. Who revolts in 1067?
(b) The Prince of Kiev.
(c) The Prince of Vsevolod.
(d) The Prince of Polotsk.
4. How is power passed in Russia in 1067?
(a) From father to son.
(b) From brother to brother.
(c) From mother to son.
(d) From committee to committee.
5. Who does Andrei stay with on his travels?
(c) Stenka Razin.
(d) Tsar Alexis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Stanislaus bring to Andrei Karpenko's family?
2. What does Misha find out about Nicolai and Popov's situation?
3. What problem is Boris confronting in Chapter 5?
4. What village is at the heart of the novel?
5. Who marries Milei's youngest son?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)