|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 580 - 644.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is elected elder of Dirty Place?
(c) Boris Bobrov.
2. What is taking place in Moscow in November?
(a) A tournament.
(b) Heresy trials.
(c) The coronation.
(d) Feast days.
3. What idea caused Patriarch Nikon to be exiled?
(a) That the peasants should profit from their labor.
(b) That the Tsar should be subject to the people.
(c) That the peasants should have rights.
(d) That the church should have authority over the Tsar.
4. Where does Lebed find Kiy after he wanders off?
(a) At the stream.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In the neighboring village.
(d) At the camp of the horsemen.
5. What happens when Boris says that one of the monks is guilty of heresy?
(a) The icons are taken down.
(b) Nothing happens.
(c) Stephen is executed.
(d) The Tsar confiscates his land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan do in 1564?
2. What does Sviatopolk try to do?
3. What happened to estates in the south when the Tsar Russianized?
4. Where does Ivan see Shchek for the second time?
5. Where does Andrei follow Maryushka and her husband?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)