|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7, pgs. 391 - 455.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kiy ask his Uncle Mal?
(a) What is for dinner.
(b) Whether he captured a bear cub.
(c) When they will move to the hunting grounds.
(d) When he can go on the warpath.
2. Who revolts in 1067?
(a) The Prince of Vsevolod.
(c) The Prince of Polotsk.
(d) The Prince of Kiev.
3. What does Monomakh do a few days after he refuses the throne?
(a) Accepts the throne.
(b) Gets executed.
(c) Goes into hiding.
(d) Flees the territory.
4. What terminates the campaign against the Baltic?
(a) The plot against Ivan.
(b) Elena's pregnancy.
(c) The departure of the peasantry.
(d) Heresy trials.
5. Where does Ivan see Shchek for the second time?
(a) In a group of men about to be sold into slavery.
(b) In the monastery in Greece.
(c) Dead on the side of the road.
(d) In a marketplace in Moscow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had killed Yanka's mother?
2. What question does Boris wonder about when he returns from the campaign?
3. Where is Ivan taken?
4. What does Mal tell him in answer to his question?
5. What is Boris hoping for?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)