|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5, pgs. 195 - 258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sviatopolk after Monomakh refuses the throne?
(a) He flees the territory.
(b) He seizes power.
(c) He kills Ivan.
(d) He is killed.
2. What does Ivan tell his parents he wants to be?
(a) A monk.
(b) A warrior.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A prince.
3. Who revolts in 1067?
(a) The Prince of Vsevolod.
(c) The Prince of Polotsk.
(d) The Prince of Kiev.
4. What causes the Boyar to have pains in his chest and feet when he leaves the house?
(a) He is old and dying.
(b) A spell cast by an enemy.
(c) Wounds from a battle he fought.
(d) Yanka buried Peter's head near his door.
5. Where is Ivan taken?
(a) To the House of Zhydovyn.
(b) To Constantinople.
(c) To a monastery in Italy.
(d) To the Prince of Polotsk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had killed Yanka's mother?
2. Who finds Ivan?
3. What does the revolt make Ivan nervous about?
4. Who marries Milei's youngest son?
5. Who does Yanka have a relationship with?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)