|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3, pgs. 131-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the capital of Russia in Chapter 2?
2. Who are the Alans?
(a) Traveling merchants.
(b) Peaceful agriculturalists.
(c) The least successful of the Sarmatian tribes.
(d) The greatest of the Sarmatian tribes.
3. What does the leader tell the Alans?
(a) That they will not attack Lebed's village.
(b) That they will not fight for Rome.
(c) That they will take Kiy with them.
(d) That they will not take Kiy.
4. What does Monomakh do a few days after he refuses the throne?
(a) Goes into hiding.
(b) Flees the territory.
(c) Gets executed.
(d) Accepts the throne.
5. Whose army is Mengu traveling with?
(c) Prince Vladimir's.
(d) Genghis Khan's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Chapter 2 take place?
2. Where is this village located?
3. What does Ivan do when his journey is interrupted?
4. How is power passed in Russia in 1067?
5. Who brings Kiy back to his mother?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)