|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 774 - 852.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is power passed in Russia in 1067?
(a) From mother to son.
(b) From father to son.
(c) From committee to committee.
(d) From brother to brother.
2. Whose arrival is Milei waiting for in 1262?
(c) Peter the Tatar.
(d) Genghis Khan.
3. Who dies Elena spend most of her time with?
(b) Her children.
(c) The Tsar.
(d) Her family.
4. Why does Ilya leave Russia?
(a) To make money.
(b) To escape persecution.
(c) To escape from his wife.
(d) To write a book.
5. What does Ivan do when his journey is interrupted?
(a) Enters a monastery.
(b) Turns to gambling and stealing.
(c) Hides until he could continue.
(d) Returns home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicolai try to find?
2. What happens while Boris is away on the campaign?
3. What does the leader tell the Alans?
4. How many children does Andrei have?
5. Where does Ivan see Shchek for the second time?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)