|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 774 - 852.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrei Karpenko's dream?
(a) To become Tsar.
(b) To free Russia from Polish rule.
(c) To ride with the Cossacks.
(d) To take the Ukrainian throne.
2. What are the Rosicrucians dedicated to?
(a) A new order.
(b) Extending technical innovations.
(d) Protecting the old order.
3. Who marries Milei's youngest son?
(a) Yanka's daughter.
(c) The Boyar's daughter.
(d) Peter's daughter.
4. What does Nicolai tell Misha?
(a) That he will be alive as long as he (Nicolai) remembers him.
(b) That his legacy might be unrecognizable, but he will still be alive.
(c) That he will live forever.
(d) That he is already dead.
5. What commonwealth was this region preparing to join, before the Russians marched against it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Boris says that one of the monks is guilty of heresy?
2. Who attacks Ivan's convoy?
3. What is the only escape from serfdom?
4. Why does Yanka kill Peter?
5. Who is Russia preparing to fight in 1812?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)