|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 258 - 319.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Russian government like in 1662?
(a) A strong central government.
(b) A dispersed confederation of tribes.
(c) A loose series of alliances.
2. Who is Purgas?
(a) A Mongol warrior.
(b) A Kievan prince.
(c) A Mordvinian slave.
(d) A Russian officer.
3. Whose army is Mengu traveling with?
(b) Prince Vladimir's.
(c) Genghis Khan's.
4. What does the revolt make Ivan nervous about?
(a) His territory's defenses.
(b) His soldiers' safety.
(c) His merchandise.
(d) His father's safety.
5. Where does Ivan see Shchek for the second time?
(a) In a group of men about to be sold into slavery.
(b) In the monastery in Greece.
(c) In a marketplace in Moscow.
(d) Dead on the side of the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of the Mongols in 1237?
2. What happens to Sviatopolk after Monomakh refuses the throne?
3. What does Elena tell Boris that makes him happy?
4. Who finds Ivan?
5. What does Mal tell him in answer to his question?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)