|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 518 - 579.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the monastery dedicated to that is built on land Melei gives to the priest?
(d) Peter and Paul.
2. Under what condition will Bobrov be included in Madame Adelaide de Ronville's estate?
(a) If he protects her land in the legislature.
(b) If he marries Tatiana.
(c) If he proves himself worthy of her.
(d) If he manages her estate.
3. Who is Sheshkovsky?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An interrogator.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A monk.
4. What are the Rosicrucians dedicated to?
(b) Extending technical innovations.
(c) A new order.
(d) Protecting the old order.
5. What does Ivan do in 1564?
(a) Go to war.
(b) Divide his estate.
(c) Change religion.
(d) Step down from the throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the rebels against Russka?
2. What is Boris' only option?
3. Who do the Cossacks meet with during Bright Week?
4. When was Alexander released from the Russka monastery?
5. Who is Arina?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)