|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11, pgs. 707 - 774.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who marries Milei's youngest son?
(a) The Boyar's daughter.
(b) Peter's daughter.
(d) Yanka's daughter.
2. Who is the monastery dedicated to that is built on land Melei gives to the priest?
(d) Peter and Paul.
3. How are Natalia and Grigory killed?
(a) In a flood.
(b) In the revolution.
(c) In a warehouse fire.
(d) They are executed for their political activities.
4. Who is Ivan Mazeppa?
(a) The ruler of the left bank.
(b) A Cossack.
(c) A merchant.
(d) The Tsar's agent in Andrei's region.
5. What is the Russian government like in 1662?
(a) A loose series of alliances.
(b) A strong central government.
(c) A dispersed confederation of tribes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the People's Will do in 1881?
2. What was Daniel accused of?
3. What is Nicolai's relation with Misha?
4. Who is elected elder of Dirty Place?
5. Why does Yanka kill Peter?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)