Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor forget at the middle-aged citizen's apartment?
2. In front of the Icon in "Sleepy", what color light is burning?
3. What is the name of Varka's mother?
4. What is the specialty of the doctor in "Yuletide Story"?
5. Where do the narrator of "The Death of Dolgushov" and Grishchuk get fired upon near the town by enemy scouts?
Essay Topic 1
In "A Living Relic", how does Lukerya's malady manifest itself? What draws her outside in the middle of the night? What happens as a result? Describe the progression of her illness discussing how she ends up in the bee hut.
Essay Topic 2
In "The Death of Dolgushov", what has happened in battle to cause Korochayev's situation? What does Afonka think will happen to him? Why?
Essay Topic 3
In "Bobok", how does the homespun philosopher, Platon Nikolayevich, explain why the people in the graveyard are still conscious after they die? What qualifies him to speak on the subject? What does he say of the death of the body?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)