|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paka tell the boys that he and his mother used to live?
(a) In a tree house.
(b) In a mansion.
(c) In a castle.
(d) In a crystal cave.
2. For one hour, what is in the cave as a result of the "god"?
3. What does Dolgushov do for a job?
(c) Livery man.
4. What is the name of the middle-aged citizen, according to his aunt who comes to the doctor the day after his visit?
(a) Vasily Ledentsov.
(b) Aleksei Sardentov.
(c) Pyotr Petrovich.
(d) Paka Karpov.
5. Who lives downstairs from Masha and Martin Martinych?
(a) The Obertyshevs.
(b) The Vasilyevs.
(c) The Oserovnayevs.
(d) The Vashenkos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor forget at the middle-aged citizen's apartment?
2. What does the narrator of "Yuletide Story" say has likely caused the doctor's voice to grow husky and cracked?
3. What item of the master's is Varka asked to clean?
4. What sort of steamer does the woman take when she leaves the lieutenant in "Sunstroke"?
5. In "Sunstroke", what does the lieutenant hear in the cathedral?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)