1. How does Pushkin describe the stationmaster?
2. What grade is the stationmaster?
3. What does Prince Vyazemsky facetiously call a person who holds the post of stationmaster?
4. What is the name of a type of Russian carriage?
5. Where is the narrator in "The Stationmaster" traveling in May 1816?
6. What is the name of the stationmaster's daughter?
7. What is the device used to make Russian tea that the stationmaster asks his daughter to start for him when the narrator arrives?
8. What story is depicted on the stationmaster's wall?
This section contains 3,944 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)