|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Three Hermits by Leo Tolstoy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes hunting with Pyotr Petrovich in "A Living Relic"?
2. What color is the water in the cemetery that is being baled out with a dipper by the gravedigger in "Bobok"?
3. In "Bobok", among the palls at the cemetery, there were also two _____.
4. What street does the barber Ivan Yakovlevich live on?
(a) Pushkin Street.
(b) Kolya Avenue.
(c) Krasnoy Street.
(d) Voznesensky Avenue.
5. What does Major Kovalyov give the police officer as he is leaving?
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A red bank note.
(d) Some bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lukerya keep hearing on the day of her death in "The Living Relic"?
2. Whom does Lukerya's betrothed eventually marry?
3. What does the narrator hope will loosen the stationmaster's tongue with regard to the whereabouts of his daughter?
4. Who suggests in "Bobok" that the corpses should no longer be ashamed?
5. Who else is on the ship besides the Bishop in "The Three Hermits"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)