Quiz: The Stationmaster by Alexander Pushkin to The Nose by Nikolay Gogol
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Ivan Yakovlevich go to dispose of the nose he finds in his bread?
a) Anichkin Bridge.
b) St. Isaac's Bridge.
c) Dolya Bridge.
d) Police Bridge.
2. When confronted by Major Kovalyov, what line of work does the nose say he is in?
3. What is the name of the stationmaster's daughter?
4. Where does the hussar pretend he is taking the stationmaster's daughter when he abducts her?
c) The store.
d) Her friend's house.
5. Gogol says that people of the capital have shown an...
This section contains 305 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)