|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bobok by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator hope will loosen the stationmaster's tongue with regard to the whereabouts of his daughter?
(a) Cough elixir.
(c) Rum punch.
2. To whose funeral does Ivan Ivanovich go in "Bobok"?
(a) A former lover's.
(b) A Major General's.
(c) A Collegiate Councilor's.
(d) A friend of a friend's.
3. What street does the barber Ivan Yakovlevich live on?
(a) Pushkin Street.
(b) Voznesensky Avenue.
(c) Kolya Avenue.
(d) Krasnoy Street.
4. What is the name given to the station where the stationmaster and his daughter live?
(a) Station X.
(b) Line 45.
(c) Station Y.
(d) Stop 7.
5. What is painted into his portrait that vexes Ivan Ivanovich?
(a) A large chin.
(b) Two warts.
(c) Forehead lines.
(d) A sea of pockmarks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan Ivanovich not like reading?
2. What is the name of the stationmaster's daughter?
3. In "Bobok", among the palls at the cemetery, there were also two _____.
4. What does a friend of Ivan Ivanovich's say he thirsts to feel?
5. What is the name of a type of Russian carriage?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)