|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bobok by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Ivan Ivanovich begin his thinking appropriate thoughts while sitting on the tombstone?
(a) The Moscow Exhibition.
(b) Cleaning his mother's house.
(c) His priest.
(d) Saving money.
2. What story is depicted on the stationmaster's wall?
(a) The Crucifixion.
(b) The fall of Zeus.
(c) The old man and the sea.
(d) The prodigal son.
3. Why does Major Kovalyov go to the newspaper office?
(a) To see if his nose has reported him missing.
(b) To put out an advertisement for his lost nose.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To get a subscription.
4. Whom does the stationmaster ask about his daughter's whereabouts as this person is snuffing out candles?
(a) The friar.
(b) The candle maker.
(c) The sexton.
(d) The nun.
5. What is the stationmaster's name?
(a) Kolya Ivanovich.
(b) Samson Vyrin.
(c) Nikolai Rensky.
(d) Sasha Petrovich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lukerya ask Pyotr Petrovich if he remembers as he is leaving the bee hut?
2. Who suggests in "Bobok" that the corpses should no longer be ashamed?
3. What is the name of the type of small wattle shed or hut that Pyotr Petrovich finds next to the bee-garden?
4. Where does the hussar pretend he is taking the stationmaster's daughter when he abducts her?
5. The young man who dies of "complications" goes to which doctor before he dies?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)